5 - everything has changed

"Joong stop it!" Nine lashed out.

Every bit of his body fighting the urge to slap Joong. The gremlin, as what Nine refers to him, has been pinching his cheeks non-stop.

"But it's so fluffy P'Nine." Joong said as he tries to reach out and pinch Nine's cheek some more.

Nine silently endures Joong's antics seeing that he had no other choice. They're currently on a van going to the set to re-shoot their scene for episode 6.

"P'Nine it's pink." Joong poked at his cheeks, amused at the color.

"Joong stop it. My cheeks are hurting." Nine whined softly having no energy to argue with his co-loveteam.

Like a miracle, Joong did stopped.

Nine's neck was aching, probably because of his sleeping position last night.

They arrived at the set and all Nine wants now is coffee. He has no enthusiasm in him to work today and no energy to perform said work.

This is all Joong's fault.

"P'Nine, here."

A coffee suddenly appeared in front of him. It was from Joong.

"T-thank you."

Joong nodded and then left.

He felt uneasy thinking about last night. Nine was genuinely having a hard time on how to act around Joong now. And he noticed a shift on how Joong was treating him. No more pranks, no more jokes, he wouldn't be caught dead admitting it but he kind of missed it.

The chairs on the set was lined up and he saw the cast reading the scripts. Ben and Earth was watching a video on a phone while Dome was fixing Pavel's hair.

"Good morning guys!" He greeted everyone trying his best to avoid being sluggish. He wouldn't want to ruin the atmosphere with his lazy mood.

"Nai are you blushing?" Pavel had pointed out, curiously staring at his cheeks.

He spotted Joong who was grinning from his seat.

"Uhh.. No. I was just cold. That's all."

The blush on his cheeks as a result of Joong's pinching was still visible. He tried to rubbed it off but instantly stopped, scared of turning it even more pink.

He slumped on his chair beside Joong.

"Are you hungry P'?" Joong asked.

"No." Nine answered confused.

Last night, Joong had brought home some take out dinner which he had never done before. Now he was asking him if he was hungry, this left Nine baffled.

"Okay. Okay."

Out of nowhere, Nine felt a jacket around his shoulders.

"What? Why are you-"

"You said you were cold." Joong said innocently.

Before Nine could say anything the director had instructed them to prepare for their scene. The make up artists and hair dressers had fixed them up to be Kit and Ming.

Nine and Joong had lay down on the bed in the middle of the set. Joong was facing away from him as written in the script.

When the director yelled 'action' and the camera started rolling the two actors began performing their no-lines-scene.

Joong as Ming turned to Nine's side. He slowly opened his eyes. He placed a finger to silence Nine and leaned in for a kiss. Their lips intertwined as Nine heart's erratically beats like before.

And when their lips had separated Joong. went in for another kiss and Nine had accepted it, unexpectedly.

Nine could feel how soft Joong's lips was and how gentle it was against his own. He fought off the need to put his arms on his neck and pull him closer.

He could hear every breath that Joong was taking just like how he could hear his own heart pounding. Nine felt the rush of heat gather in his cheeks and ears as Joong was kissing him.

For a moment he had forgetten that this is acting, that they were on set, that this kiss was meant for Kit and not for Nine.

Everyone on the set has been captivated and even the director had forget his cue to yell cut.

When the scene was over with Nine kicking Joong out the bed they were greeted by the crew and their co-casts for their performance with only just one take.

Nine was able to catch his breath and calmed down.

"Joong, Nine that was perfect. Now I just need four more kiss just so we could have options for editing." The director told Nine and Joong.

"Okay." Joong said eagerly, perhaps too eager.

"W-what?" Nine asked as his heart started beating like crazy all over again.