14 - hit me baby

"Joong? You said we're going to eat lunch outside?" Nine knocks on the restroom for the fifth time. Joong has been inside the restroom for almost fifteen minutes now.

"What are you even doing in there? And why did you brought the pillow?" Nine asked.

"Go away P'Nine." Joong shouted from the inside.

"What did you say to me?" Nine was annoyed at the response.

"P'Nine I'm having a hard time." Joong replied.

"About wha- Oh.. Oohh.. Like? Uhhm.. Oh okay. I'll just uhh.. I'll be in the living room watching tv." Nine could feel the heat gather in his face realizing that he had caused the situation that Joong was in.

Nine browses through the available channels on the television to get his mind off of what Joong had said.

P'Nine I'm having a hard time. Hard time. Hard time. Hard time. Hard time.

He can hear Joong's voice echoing in his mind.

"No! No! Don't think about that. Think about puppies.. Joong is like a puppy. No! Think about something else. Uhh.. Avocado! Yes avocado! It's nutritious-" Nine tried to distract himself.

"I love avocado P'Nine." Joong spoken out from the bedroom door shocking Nine.

"W-what? Are you.. done? Can we go now?" Nine asked awkwardly.

"I didn't do anything P'Nine. I just needed to calm down. And besides, I'd rather you do it for me." Joong winked at Nine.

"Pervert!" Nine threw a pillow at Joong's direction.

"You better stay away from Pavel. You're learning all his perverted ways." Nine added.

Joong only laughed at what Nine said. And Nine couldn't help himself but smile at the way Joong was laughing. It was one of the most adorable laughs he had ever seen.

Nine was driving and Joong was busy with his phone. Nine thought that maybe he is tweeting something weird again.

Joong chose a korean buffet restaurant for lunch. Heads were turning as they entered the place. Joong was walking behind Nine. He was glaring at both guys and girls that would stare at his Nine.

A staff assisted them to a table where a grill has been placed in the center. As the food were being delivered to them tray by tray Joong noticed that the staff keeps on glancing at Nine.

Anyone could take a look at Joong right now ang they would see the steam coming off his nose and ears. His brows was almost meeting one another.

Nine started grilling beef strips, too oblivious about the staff that was gawking at him from a distance along with the other staff. He looked at Joong and noticed the grumpiness written all over his face.

"Joong? What's your problem?" Nine waved the tongs in his face.

"Nothing P'Nine." Joong grinned at him.

The couple cleaned up all the food plate after plate. The staff who Joong thought as his nemesis now is still keeping his eyes fixed on Nine.

He would smile at Nine when he bring those refilled side dishes and Nine would smile back and say thank you. Meanwhile Joong's blood was boiling and his fist itches to punch the guy in the face.

"Would you like another set of beef?" The staff asked Nine.

Nine was about to answer when Joong called their attention.

"Hey! Why aren't you asking me and just my boyfriend?" Joong asked sarcastically.

"Oh.. Sorry Sir." The guy alternately looked at them.

Nine scowled at Joong, threatening him that he would be reprimanded later.

"W-we're good. We'd like to get the bill." Nine requested, eager to get out of the restaurant.

Even when they were heading out, Joong's arm was on Nine's shoulder, as if to let everybody that he owns him.

The moment they were on the car, away from everyone's eyes, Nine pinched Joong at his ear. Joong could only bend down towards Nine so his ear wouldn't be torn off his head.

"Joong! What was that? You were acting like a mad man in there."

"Aww! P'Nine! My ear!" Joong yelped.

Nine let go of him and crossed his arms, waiting for an explanation. Joong gently scratches his ear.

"That guy was looking at you. I don't like it P'Nine." Joong complained.

"Of course he's looking at me. He's got eyes Joong. What were you expecting? He was just doing his job."

"Job? Is it his job to stare at you for too long? Is it his job to be sweet to you? No! That's my job. Not his, not everyone elses. Only mine!" Joong was upset.

"Are you.. j-jealous?" Nine asked, confused.

Joong fell silent. He locked his seatbelt and stared out the window.

"Let's just go home." Joong answered meekly.

Nine sighed and turned on the engine of the car. Until they got home Joong wasn't saying anything. He was just sulking. He directly went to the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

"Joong?" Nine called out.

He leaned on the bedroom door. Joong was lying down on his side, facing away from him.

"Joong?"

Still no response.

Nine went to him and sat on the bed. He touched his shoulders.

"Joong? Are you mad at me?"

Joong shakes his head.

"Talk to me."

Joong turned towards him.

"You don't have to be jealous to anyone. I only like you remember?" Nine said to cheer him up.

Joong looked up at him.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really really." Nine nodded.

"Sorry I ruined our first date P'Nine." Joong wrapped his arms around Nine's waist.

Nine chuckled and hit him on the head.

"You're such a baby, Joong."

"I'm your baby." Joong responded.

Nine brushed up Joong's hair away from his forehead.

"Yes you are."