10 - be with you

Joong took a taxi.

He carried Nine all the way home. Ben had suggested that he should take him because he needs to take care of Earth. And Joong was more than happy to do so. Nine was well behaved in his arms, he was drawing heart shapes with his finger on Joong's chest, giggling and chuckling for reasons unknown to Joong.

What happened earlier was still fresh for Joong. It was unexpected and had surprised him in the happiest way. What Nine said in front of everyone was something he had wanted to hear. Joong can only hope that when Nine becomes sober he would admit that all of what he said was true.

His feet dangled at the edge of the couch, he was too huge to sleep on it. Joong had left Nine in the bedroom, even though Nine had said he likes him, he knew it would be different in the morning.

It was best for him to sleep far from Nine so he wouldn't be accused of taking advantage of him and ends up getting beaten to death.

Nine changed into a new set of clothes, he was wearing Joong's shirt. A little too big but was extremely comfortable. He was sprawled out in the bed, smiling until he noticed Joong was not in their bedroom.

"Joong! Joong!" He called out.

Joong got up from the couch and came rushing inside the bedroom.

"Yes P'Nine?"

"You sleep here.. with me.. " Nine requested.

"But P'Nine, you have to sleep here and I have to sleep on the couch." Joong explained slowly.

"But Joong.. You have to sleep with me..because I like you Joong.." He said a little but slurry.

Even though Nine's reason was devoid of any tiniest amount of logic it was an invitation Joong could not resist. He laid down on the bed and Nine instantly hugs and rests his head on Joong's chest.

Joong's heart started picking up it's pace.

"P'Nine? Do you really like me?" Joong asked as he plays with Nine's hair.

He can't help but smile at their situation. If someone told him that this would happen, Joong would not believe it. His Nine although drunk had come back to him.

"Do you really like me P'?"

Nine tilted his head to face him.

"I.. like Joong.." He answered.

An idea popped into his mind. Joong reached for his phone on the nightstand and opened his camera with the intent of recording Nine's confession so he could watch it everyday.

"P'Nine? How much do you like me?" He asked trying to keep a straight face, his phone's camera directly at Nine, capturing a portion of his face.

Suddenly, Nine started sobbing and punching his chest. Joong sat up in panic.

"What's wrong P'Nine?" He asked deeply alarmed.

"You don't believe me that I like Joong!" Nine pointed accusingly at him with tears running down his face.

"I like Joong! I like Joong!" He thrash around like a baby throwing a tantrum.

Joong tried to console and pacify him.

"Ssshh.. It's okay. I believe you. Joong is only for Nine. Right?"

Nine stopped crying and nodded. Joong stopped recording and got a box of tissues to dry Nine's tears.

"Joong doesn't like it when Nine cries." Joong said as he pats the tissue around Nine's eyes.

"W-why?" Nine asked as he looks up at Joong.

"Joong is hurting when he sees Nine crying, that's why." He smiled.

Nine hugs him tightly and Joong wrapped his arms around him. He gently kissed Nine's forehead.

"I like Joong.." Nine whispered.

"Joong likes you too."