all start at the coffeshop

1.

Sun shining in a right amount, sheering through the window of a small coffeeshop, probably less than 60 sqm, placed in the corner of the busiest street of Hongdae, the coffeeshop has the view of students of two big universities nearby passing by, some are in hurry, some are walking slowly with friends while chatting and laughing.

Inside the coffeeshop is the noise of the coffee machine that lowly buzzing, completed with the smell of freshly grinded coffee beans filling the air, it calms down whoever in it.

A guy standing behind the counter is sipping the first espresso he made today to help him start his day at work. 5,7 ft tall, brown hair, sharp nose and jawline, long neck with a slight dimple on his left cheek when he smile or smirk. He's wearing apron with a leather pull across his back and the small name badge on his right chest, Kim Hanbin.

The little bell in the upper corner of the glass door jingling.

"Welcome." Hanbin smile bloom and greet the familiar face that came in, super tall, probably almot 6,1 ft, jet black hair, and cute little pouty lips. "Hey Chan." Hanbin high fived him.

"Hey, hyung." Chanwoo replied, "two iced cappuccinos please."

"Sure," he took two plastic cups while peeking on the person who came with Chanwoo but straightly sat on a chair near the window, "that's Yunhyeong hyung, right?"

"Yeah." Yunhyeong is Chanwoo's brother who lived in HongKong. "He's moving here for good"

"Oh, cool." Hanbin said.

"Hanbinnie, sorry, I'm late!" suddenly a voice coming from behind him.

"Hey, nuna, it's okay. You've text me that your bus had a problem, so it's fine." Hanbin said.

"Anyeong Jisoo nuna." Chanwoo greet her.

"Oh, hey, Chan." Jisoo smiling. Jisoo is Hanbin's neighbor in his hometown, Busan, she also Hanbin's senior in middle school. They're now live in Seoul and since Hanbin open a coffeeshop, Jisoo helped him. "What's your order? I'll make it."

"Hanbin hyung handle it already." Chanwoo said.

"Okay, tell me if you need anything else." She winks, and it made something in Chanwoo's chest. Well, Jisoo is pretty, and got winked by such pretty girl of course will get your heart excited, right?

But Hanbin smirk, Chanwoo went to the university near here but not the nearest, different from Hongik uni that only around the corner, Chanwoo's campus is around two blocks from here and for sure, there's a lot more coffeeshops in that area, but let's assume we don't know why he choose to come here almost everyday. Except for the fact that his ear just become cherry red after talking to Jisoo.

He finished making the drink for Chanwoo when another customer came in.

"Can't you believe he actually asked me to go abroad with him??" the girl, petite with a cute face, rolled her eyes. Hanbin eyes unconsciously following her, not only because she's pretty, with a nice posh clothings, her handbag seems expensive enough to pay for someone's college fee, or because her hair looks like she has a hairdresser following her everywhere, but because she remind him of someone... from the past.

"Aren't you like it like that?" the guy came with her replied, he's the hunk. Muscular, rebellious jawline, he's wearing a simple wayfarer sunglasses and his messy wavy hair falls perfectly bellow the eyebrows line.

"Last time I did that, his wife suddenly came and surprised him, and me? I was kicked to another hotel."

The guy chuckles and stop the talk when they reach the bar counter.