what life promised (end)

Jiwon scoffed, pressing his lips together, he don't want to be that love sick person, he used to hate those kind of people. But love happened.

He was struggling when he drives home, trying to not open the box of shoes Lisa designed when she's thinking about him. Thinking about him. And when he got inside his apartment unit, he did nothing but sliding into the floor, impatiently pulling the box off the paper bag, and open the lid of the shoe box.

Jiwon admiring the line of the perfect black with yellow swosh Air Jordan, the swosh of logo that changed into hangul of Han-kook or Korea. He went to the back detail and found line of Korean currency icon, ₩.

He studied the leather, the lace, the sole.

In the sole he found the J from Jordan along with big ₩.

J.W.?

J.Won?

Jiwon???

He gasped. His eyes hurt from trying not to be some lame people who easily crying from such silly event.

"Damn it, Jiwon, he made a limited edition Nike Jordan with your fucking name on it! Damn!!!"

he took his cellphone, pressing Lisa's number.

"Hello?" Lisa picked up.

"Lisa..."

"Yes, Jiwon...?"

"I saw the shoes."

She paused, "h-how is it?"

"I—" he gulped, "I don't know what to say..."

"Do you like the color? I mean... I took the safest color... that might be the reason why I didn't win the summer camp." She snorts, "you should see the color of that Phillipines dude, he made it like—"

"I love—" you , Lisa, I love you! "it..."

"Oh." Lisa paused. "Thank God."

"And uh... is it just me or, this Jordan and Won symbol on the sole..."

"It's your name." Lisa said.

"Ah, I see..." he chuckled.

They left a moment not saying anything, pieces of hearts that once shattered are back into the place.

"Thank you..." Jiwon whispers.

"Hey," Lisa said, "I'm sorry..."

"What for?"

"For choosing not to trust you..." Lisa said, "for choosing to hurt you..."

"Lisa, no..." Jiwon said, "I was the one to blame, and you're just, just being a normal human being."

"Why you have to be so sweet?" she chuckles.

"You made me like this." He caresses the shoes. "I can't wait to see you this weekend."

"Me too..."

+

"Jennie..."

Jennie startled to see Hanbin standing before her. She immediately stand off and trying to leave.

"I'm not gonna eat breakfast forever if you stop sending me food!"

Jennie stops.

Seriously, Hanbin, is that the best you can say now?

"Really?" she asked.

Hanbin nodded.

Jennie weakly smiles, "Hanbin, come on... don't make it hard for me."