easy come, (not) easy go

4.

S.D

U like the bag I bought for u?

Jennie scoffed at the text she just got, "I prefer fresh money, FYI." She murmured, one of her sugar daddy trying to get her back, she'll be happy if let's say it happened few months a go. But today, it feels like disturbance.

She run her hands on the layers of clothes hanging neatly in the railing of a fashion boutique she's in. suddenly her eyes found someone. She gasped while running outside.

"Lisa!" she called a girl who was passing the boutique. with her tall friend. "Lisa!!"

Lisa turned around, Chanwoo who walks beside her also turning around.

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows, of course, she doesn't know who's this girl.

"I'm Jennie." Jennie said, "Ji—Bobby's friend."

The wrinkles in her changed into a confuse look, "B-bobby...?"

"Yes, you remember him, right?"

Lisa timidly nodded.

Jennie walked closer, "can I talk to you for a sec?" she glancing at Chanwoo, at instance, Chanwoo move away.

Lisa still staring at Jennie.

"Can I get your number?" Jennie asked.

"Huh?"

"Look, so... Bobby gave you his number, right?"

Lisa nodded.

"Did you lost it?"

"Uh, no... why?"

"Then why don't you text him? Or give him a call?"

Lisa nervously coughing, "I—uh, should I?"

Jennie paused, she's right, should she give him a call? What if she doesn't interested in Jiwon? "Oh, right... you're right... you're not obliged to call him actually..." Jennie chuckles, "but... FYI, he's waiting for your call." Jennie shrugged, "but sorry for bothering you... see ya!" she cheerfully waving her hand and leave.

+

"What's up?" Chanwoo asked.

"She's the friend of the guy I told you... the one I brought home, but rejecting me when I already open the button of my shirt..." Lisa bitterly chuckled.

"What did she said just now?"

"She told me that Bobby is waiting for my call..."

"W-why? Wasn't he rejected you?"

"Yeah..."

"Maybe this time he made up his mind. Maybe he thinks that there is nothing to lose..."

"Yeah, maybe he rejected me because he thought sleeping with someone like me will caused him trouble... maybe he thought I'd cry when he left..."

Chanwoo suddenly laughing, "will you?"

"I told him I won't..."

"And maybe that's what makes him think that he'll give you a shot."

Lisa paused, "So?"

"Call him, meet him and just do it, sleep with him... Lisa, it's just sex."

"You think so?"

"Don't think too much... just call him, meet him, sleep with him, then leave." Chanwoo said.

Lisa didn't say anything, she was never this kind of person, but maybe she shouldn't miss the opportunity to fucked by a hot guy like Bobby, even if he'd consider her just for fun.