helpless days

3.

Jennie didn't know how they get into this place, well, she knew only around 50 percent of it because she was too busy kissing every part of Hanbin's face and body when he drive them here. After a hot quickie in the car, they decided to have another round in Hanbin's place. They rolled and kissed along his apartment aisle, kicking shoes and leaving trace of clothings on his apartment floor until they reach the bedroom completely naked.

She slowly open her eyes, blinding from the sun that strongly peeking from the opened curtain. Jennie surprise to the fact that the bed is not a big one perhaps just standard double, 55" 75". It explained why her sleep was sterling, beside feeling drained from the recur sex, she knew someone had her in his arms all night, and it relaxed her.

She took something looks like t-shirt because she couldn't find her clothes. After went to the bathroom to wash her face, she went out to the kitchen.

This apartment is not small at all, in fact it has a proper living room and a kitchen. There she saw Hanbin making some toast, topless, only in a long pajama pants.

"Morning." She said.

He turned to see her in his t-shirt, he laughs, "you couldn't find your clothes?" no one ever laugh on her wearing their clothes the next morning after a good sex, most of them will pull her into a morning sex.

But he, he laughed on her. Jennie shook her head, sitting on the high chair in the kitcher bar. Jennie pretending to staring at her toast but she mentally scold herself for paying too much attention for his abs.

"It's folded beside the bed." He shortly explained.

"Really?"

"Yeah." Hanbin took a plate and put the toast on it, quickly open the fridge to take butter and jams. "enjoy your meal."

She took a quick bath after breakfast, he made her a really good coffee—well, no wonder since he's a barista himself.

"Should I order you a cab?" Hanbin asked.

"I ordered an uber." She took her purse. "It'll arrived in one minute."

"Alright." He walked her to the door.

She's turning around facing Hanbin to say goodbye, he saw a smile on his face, his smile is genuine and undemanding. Not the smile you gave to someone so they could leave ASAP, nor the sad smile knowing the fact you're gonna leave and never comes back.

Should I kiss him?

Jennie was never into a such a thing, kissing a stranger after their one night stand? No. not even her sugar daddies got a goodbye kisses.

But again, when she looks at him, unconsciously she cupped his nape and kiss him anyway.

+

Lisa woke up with a headache. Second after she opened her eyes, she feels some kind of pain in her chest. Last night, she was embarassing herself, for once in her life she was trying to let lose of herself, throwing herself to a stranger to get what they usually called one night stand, but even a fuckboy like the Bobby guy reject her. Lisa drown her head on her pillow. She hopes this world will just eat her alive or let her disappeared into smouldering ashes.

"Damn it..." she groaned.

She remembered Jiwon gave her his number and asked her for a date. She peeked on her left hand, a phone number written there and it's still very clear.

A date? With a man like Bobby?

Not that she doesn't like the idea, oh God knows exactly how Lisa longing to date a hot guy like him, but what if Jiwon did that to politely reject her? She was pretty sure Jiwon would never reply her texts if she sent one.