new life

8.

"Would you go out with me?" he suddenly said, "as in be my girlfriend..."

It's the end of her sanity, if happiness could be seen it is now bursting out off her chest in attomic sizes, floating around her.

She wanted to jump and kiss him right away. Even if he'd never asked her to marry him, she'll marry him in her mind.

Okay, that's overplayed.

She nodded, desperately nodded. And looking at sweet crescent smile appear on Hanbin's lips, she pulled his nape closer, tilting her head, aiming his lips, kissing him with all the feeling she had inside. Heel kicking the door, feet tripping tangling between each other when lips still pressing, hungrily nibbling others.

"I—uh." Jennie ducked back.

Hanbin furrowed his eyebrows.

"I gotta secure this baby first." She waved the sunflower, "just a second, literally, since my apartmeny is—effective."

Hanbin's smile grew. Wrapping her waist from behind while she fills water to a bucket and plunged the sunflower there. Jennie loves how he seems to unable to be far from her, she turned around and he tucked a hair behind her ear.

He says nothing just holding another smile while biting his own plumpy lips.

Jennie looking inside his eyes, found her own reflection and she looks so happy.

His gaze changed, how can someone poured you with a loving yet lusty gaze at the same time? Well, it's not a bad thing at all.

His lips claimed hers with a fiery kisses, in no time Jennie forcing her tongue into his mouth. Hanbin's hand sliding south, pull the hem of her top, exposing her slim waist, and then going up to find the straps of her bra.

Using one hand, Hanbin shove everything off the small dining table.

"The bed is just one step from the dining table, but okay." Jennie said in the middle of heavily breathing.

"Hhh..." moans getting intense when Hanbin push himself harder in her, her cheeks turned pink, sweat popping in her forehead, but her eyes pinned on him only, the way Hanbin bit his lips and concentrating in screwing her in amazing. Likely the most endearing thing that belongs to her.

Belongs to her.

He pulled her and they move to the bed after Jennie's first release. Continuing the unfinished business on the dining table, he bent down, planting kisses on her neck, "I'm gonna come..." he breathe out.

Their heavy breathing still filling the air, Hanbin fell to her side and embrace her in his arms, kissing her hair slowly. Hands hugging her naked body while his eyes pining on the ceiling.

"I'm sleepy..." Hanbin whispers.

"Then sleep..." she nestling in his neck, "I'll be here when you wake up."

+

Few days later,

Mr. Kwon get into his office, he found a thick envelope on his desk. He opened it and found cash inside. Her eyebrows twitch, then everything is answered when he saw a small paper.

A smile crooked at the corner of his lips.

Slowly he scoffing at the writings:

"I found someone that I love like you love your wife, Mr. Kown. Thank you. J."

+

The days after is all about butterflies floating around a paradise like garden with a candy fountain for Jennie and Hanbin.