revelations

a.n/ first of all, accept my apology... please. Well, I've been busy and this is cliché, also I was briefly hospitalised, malnutrition or something (?) nothing serious I promise. Just this writers block had me for days, yeah, for days I only looking at the draft I have and keep typing nonsense. also... don't expect for a fast update next since i have few problems in works and it's hard to concentrating (sorry again). So... enjoy, hope you still there^^

13.

I need to talk to you.

Jiwon tapped his nail on his phone screen, nervously waiting for the reply of the text he just sent, that he's half sure that would not coming soon. So he walked towards the coffeeshop, although he knew there won't be Hanbin in there, nor Jennie.

"Where is she?" he can't help but also curious of Jennie's whereabout. There's a worry inside his chest since he's the only person that might close enough with her.

Her sugar daddies! Should I contact them? But who...?

Jiwon glancing at the traffic light, it blinking before changing from red to green. He cross the street.

Mr. Kwon?

Suddenly he scoffed, like I know his sugar daddies number. He chuckled.

+

Lisa stopped when he saw Jiwon crossing the street, their campus is not far from each other, that's how they met at the coffeeshop in the corner. Lisa knew Jiwon is about to go there, and she hesitated. But why?

Why should she taken a back, Jiwon is not a stranger. Lisa watched Jiwon in a casual sweater and jeans, he's wearing a stylish sunglasses and bring no bags. She definitely coming to uni not for studying. But then there's a strange feeling when girls are turning their heads twice to see his presence. Jiwon is not the typical guy on the street, his appearance is the typical guy inside an expensive car, busy breaking girls heart.

She held her cellphone tight, there's one unopened text from Jiwon, the one she could read from the notification bar.

I need to talk to you.

Lisa release another big amount of air, clutching her bag filled with many sketches for his competition.

Maybe not today. She sighed then turning her heels around when she heard him calling.

"Lisa!"

+

Maybe this is a coincidence, maybe this is how God play His game to make Jennie meet Hanbin again, maybe this is fate to see him again and talk it out. Or maybe this is all Mrs. Chaerin's fault, maybe she search for her whereabouts only to make this drama worth scene, only to fulfilled her ego to see how excruciating is this situation for Jennie. Doesn't she realised that this might kill her beloved baby brother too? Or maybe she doesn't care. With that cold eyes, vicious smirk, not impossible for her to do something like this, she just wanted to make sure Jennie lost.

Yes, it was hurting her that she could feel her stomach is dropping and her heart beat is bumping in an explosive risk when he saw Hanbin, but it was also soft for herself to finally see him again, breathing the same air, standing less than five feet from him, it was something fancy for her. she missed him, it kills her.

And after agonising minutes when Jennie had to show every room and do the explanation about the standard procedure of service she and her family provided for the guests, she seek for a chance to confront Mrs. Chaerin.

In the evening, Jennie make sure Hanbin and Mr. kwon is busy preparing BBQ at the backyard with her parents when she slipped into the house.

"Why you did this to me?" Jennie waste no time when she found Chaerin in one of the living room.