sunflower

An.// Expect a surprising cameo.

Jiwon stepped into the coffeeshop, welcoming by a warm smile from Lisa. He still couldn't understand why Jennie looking so sad, but he's trying to guess, moreover when he's facing Hanbin at the counter.

"Americano?" Hanbin asked.

"Yeah, iced." He took his t-money, "by the way, what's wrong with Jennie? I met her outside, and she looked... angry."

"Angry?" Hanbin tilted his head in confussion, "well, yeah, she was suddenly cold when she said she wanted to go home, but I obviously couldn't ask any further question or ran after her because..." he patted at the coffee machine.

"You couldn't leave the bar." Jiwon finished his sentence. "Did you guys fighting?

Hanbin shook his head, "not at all, we were—" his mind back at their fine make out session at the back office, "—having a good time."

Jiwon creased his eyebrows together, "Are you sure?"

"What happened? Did she say something to you?"

"Do you thing she's a bad person that don't deserve to be in your life?"

"What??"

"Look, man, I don't know how far is your relationship with her but... is it something serious or just for fun?"

Hanbin paused, "I—"

Jiwon huffed then he leaned forward, "half of me couldn't blame you for having difficulties in deciding if you want Jennie in your life since Jennie might not meeting your expectation of a good girl... I mean, good man must be longing for a good girl, right?"

Hanbin paused, glaring at Jiwon's eyes, "not really."

+

Jennie lounging on her single couch in her studio apartment, located in not so fancy building, her apartement is a very small apartment, 21 sqm, for one person only and its far from luxurious but it's full with all the branded goods from all her 'daddies'. She never really ashamed of her life, she just accept every good stuffs those men gave her. Sometimes sex in return, sometimes just a friendly chit chat or accompanying them in an event. But there's only one sugar daddy that matters, the richest amongst all, treat her like a daughter, since he paid for her tuition so she's able to get into an expensive college.

She took her cellphone and type a text.

+

"I love pizza..." Jiwon said while took one from the pan.

"I could see..." Lisa nodded while paying attention that Jiwon finished almost the whole plate while Lisa munching her pasta.

"You're my second favorite thing." He added.

"You shouldn't state it so clearly... that hurts."

Jiwon grinning when she crooked a simple smirk. Spending time with Lisa is so effortless, Jiwon could stare at her beautiful appearance nonstop and it won't bore him, she dressed the way Jiwon likes girls to dress, even her sense of humor match him.

Lisa's eyes falls to a girl who looking attheir direction.

"She keeps looking at you..." Lisa said.

Jiwon shrugged his shoulders, "maybe he saw me once at the club..."

"You mean, saw you banging her once at the club?" Lisa asked, lowly chuckling.

"Hey! I stop doing it after meeting you, okay?"

"I know... I know... you told me that hundred times."