night in the club

2.

Every club will be super busy on the weekend but this one is different, it's just a small underground club dominated by a community. Hanbin stepped in with his co-worker, Jisoo, they went there to celebrate their friend's birthday, Koo Junhoe. Rose, Junhoe's girlfriend is Jisoo's friend in Busan, they keep in touch in Seoul and Rose often come to the coffeeshop with Junhoe.

"Rose said that Junhoe will celebrate his birthday together with one other person, his friend from college."

"DK?" Hanbin asked.

"You knew him?"

"Nope." He pointed at a sign board: DK & Junhoe birthday bash, VIP section 2.

"Ah so they didn't booked the whole club." Jisoo murmured.

"Who do you think they are? Some kind of celebrity or what?" Hanbin chuckled.

+

Lisa took a drink from Chanwoo, beside her is Yunhyeong, and Jinhwan, they're friends in the uni.

"Hey isn't that the pretty barista?" Yunhyeong asked.

Chanwoo turned his head, saw Jisoo walked in with Hanbin, slightly bothered by how his brother pointed at Jisoo, he calle dthem to make sure Jisoo is near him and under his supervision. "Hanbin hyung! Jisoo nuna!"

+

Jennie scoffed at the text message she just got.

"I bet it's your sugar daddy." Jiwon stepped out of the cab.

"Yeah, asked me what I want from Italy." Just like she predicted, the wife's coming and her 'daddy' cancelled all the plan. Now she dragged Jiwon to go clubbing with her. They don't go to the club bringing their car since they will end up being super drunk.

They stepped in to a small but nice club in Itaewon.

"DK and Junhoe birthday bash?" Jennie snorted, "So someone booked the club?"

"Not entirely I guess." Jiwon pinted at the 'VIP section 2' writings.

"Let's go somewhere else, I don't want to be in the middle of noisy high schooler."

"No high schooler made a birthday party at a club, dummy." He said.

"Yeah, but still—"

"Look..." Jiwon squinting his eyes, looking at across the dance floor, "familiar faces in there..."

Jennie extend her neck to see what Jiwon saw.

"Is that the dolly face girl we met at the coffeeshop?"

Jiwon nodded.

"Whoa, is that the cute barista?" Jennie's eyes move to the guy in a simple oversized white shirt, holding a glass of beer not far from where Lisa sat.

"I guess so..."

Jennie and Jiwon exchanged gaze.

"What do you say...?" Jiwon asked.

"I'd stay." Jennie smirks.

+

It is not very hard to approach what's they've been targeting to, Jennie and Jiwon cut across the people who swaying their bodies into the explosion of music. Jiwon lean his body towards the bar, he and Jennie likes to observing people, but Jennie rolled her eyes to see Jiwon quite obviously looking at the dolly face girl who sat with her back leaning on the bar counter.