goodbye

16

Jiwon reached his cellphone that buzzing under his pillow, it's only been several hours after Lisa broke up with him but it feels forever. Jiwon spent the rest of his day staring at his cellphone, hoping that a message will popped, message from Lisa saying: we need to talk, I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said, I still love you, let's get back together again.

But it never came, he keeps on checking it but nothing really popped up his screen. Despite of dong nothing, he feels sleepy, tired, like having no energy to do anything beside lying flat on his bed.

Jiwon swooped his cellphone, anxious, still got a little hope that he'd find Lisa's name appeared but he got another name instead, Hanbin.

He groaned and slide it into green, "yeah?" he murmured.

"Would you—" Hanbin stopped.

Jiwon furrowed his eyebrows, he sounded hesitated, "what?"

"Would you pick me up?" Hanbin voice trembling.

"Where?"

"I'm at the station, the central."

"Seoul?"

"Yeah..." he said.

Bobby paused, he sensed something's wrong. "uh—okay, man, just wait for me somewhere easy for me to find you."

+

Jiwon glancing at Hanbin who sat beside him in the car, he leaned on the window and said nothing. Jiwon hans't find any ways to ask though.

"Ah, convenient store." Hanbin suddenly pointing at a 24 hours mart.

"Yeah?"

"Can we?—uh," Hanbin realised he's been burdening Jiwon.

"Yeah, I'll stop by." Jiwon immediately turn the sign lamp.

He's waiting for Hanbin in the car, tapping his fingers while watching Hanbin bought some stuffs, not sure what he took but seems like he made ramyun, took some cheese heottang, instant tteopoki, sodas, beers, and some sweet snacks. "Is he holding a party or what?" Jiwon murmured.

Hanbin came back hugging two plastic bags filled with tons of food.

"Are you going to feed an entire country or what?" Jiwon asked.

Hanbin smiled, "hey—do you have any plans after this?"

Jiwon uh-ing before shaking his head.

"Do you want to stop by at the park? There's a nice park near the river right after we exit this road." Hanbin said.

"Oh, that one, yeah, I know." Jiwon says, "wanna go there?"

Hanbin nodded. "If you don't mind."

Jiwon glancing at the plastic bag, "do you have beers in there?"

"A lot."

+

Hanbin sat on the grass, he put his hands behind him, supporting his body while Jiwon sat cross-legged beside him, munching instant tteopoki. Jiwon forgot that he hadn't had his lunch, and now is passed midnight.

"Sorry, I'm hungry." Jiwon smirked.

Hanbin turned towards him and smiled, "I bought all of this for you."

Jiwon chuckled, feel a little discomfort that Hanbin being extra quiet, well, he always been the quietest among him, Jennie, and Lisa, but tonight, Hanbin's silence feels painful.