flutter heart

5.

The leftover of seasoned chicken Hanbin made last night is delicious, Hanbin transformed it into a totally different meal, he cuts the chicken into small dices and mixed it with kongbap and roll it into a round meatball shape.

Jennie sat on the same place she sat the last time, high chair of his kitchen bar. She took one rice ball and eat it, "hmmh..." she appreciate the good taste with a moan.

Hanbin who sat across her grinned to hear the moan, "you're cute."
"I like 'sexy' better than 'cute'."

"But in my eyes you're cute." Hanbin took a bite of the rice ball. "And your big appetite makes me happy."

"You're a good cook." Jennie murmured.

"I'm good at almost everything."

"I don't know about everything... I only got to approve your cooking skill... and bed skill." She smirks.

"Do you really have to leave?" Hanbin leaning his body over the island table and land a soft kiss on her cheek, it is so soft that it feels like a butter in room temperature.

"Uh-hm..." she humming, took another bite of the rice ball and check on her uber app, "guess my pick up is near." She said.

Hanbin pressed his own lips into a thin line, "Okay..."

He walked her to the door and kissed her before she left, "Hey, Jennie..." he suddenly said.

Jennie turned around, "yes?"

"Can I call you sometimes?"

That was a simple, non-sexual, line. But that's gonna be her favorite since it made every butterflies live in her stomach gone wild. Her heart flutters in such an exaggerating way. She sat at the back of her uber car, with a smile so wide stretched from ear to ear, she wouldn't dare to look at herself in the mirror, afraid that she must be blushing like a silly virgin.

"Can I call you sometimes..." she murmured repeating Hanbin's line, then a soft sigh left her lips, before she threw her head to look at outside the window, staring at the blue sky, while—again—grinning like a silly virgin.

+

Lisa sat in front of Jiwon. when she finally found courage to text him she almost sure he would not replied, but she was surprised that Jiwon replied in less than five minute, and somehow innocently asking if she got time to meet the next day.

"Hey, thanks for agree to meeting me..." He smiles, his eyes disappeared when he did that. Lisa looked away because it made her heart foolishly flutters.

Jiwon was thrilled when Lisa text her last night, he really left the poor girl named Yoon or Yeon? He forgot—half doesn't care, only to run back to his car while replying her text. Jiwon sat inside his car, tapping his fingers impatiently while waiting for her to reply back.

Finally, they agreed to meet during lunch time the next day, and Jiwon spent his morning working out and digging the pile of clothes in his closet just to find a right thing to wear.

"So... I met your friend." Lisa said.

"Who?" Not that he got many friends, only Jennie that can considered to be his friend.

"Jennie." She replied.

"Oh, really?" he's acted surprised because he knew.

"She said you were waiting for my calls..."

Jiwon paused, Jennie didn't say this, "I... kind of did..." he said, he always full of himself, to admit that he's waiting for a girl to call him is something he never experienced, and if he does, it must be hurting his pride. But strangely, admitting to Lisa that he did waiting for her is easy, very easy and not painful at all.