USJ

We got there and Iida made us line up but our class numbers and we when on the bus.

I sat by Midoriya as we all talk as we drive down the road.

Some how they started talking about quirks.

Hey Midoriya your qurik is like All Might's a frog girl said.

I got ready to cover him if he said the wrong thing.

All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his he said to her.

I layed down in my chair but my name came up.

What I asked.

That you have a strong quirk Asui said to me.

Oh ok I said because I hear everyone says that.

After a little while we got there and we went inside.

It the space hero 13 Midoriya said.

Don't fanboy I said to him as I covered my ears with  my hat but I could still hear it.

I then heard 13 and our sensi talk about All Might.

As 13 was talking to us about his quirk; a purple bubble type thing showed up.

Hey it now starting Kirishima asked as I made a gun in my hand.

No they are villains he said to us.

13 get the students out of here he said to him.

We was about to go throw the black hole but we could as mist showed up.

I heard All Might was going to be here but it is just brats the guy with hands on him said as you looked at us and when they are on me.

Never mind his adopted kid is here so we can kill her hand guy said.

Over my dead body I said as I shoot at him mist was all around us and it pick me up in the air.

I landed on the ground and a huge bird thing was in front of me about to hit the ground when I rolled to the side.

What the hell is this thing I said out loud and looked around to see if anyone was with me but I was here by myself whatever that thing is.

Clam I said to myself as I made a shotgun and start firing at it but thing happen to him.

Ok if that will not work how this as I pulled out bombs and threw them around the thing but not a few minutes later they when off.

The smoke cleared and thing come running out at me but it was not hurt.

How I yelled out as I jumped away from it but it grab my foot then smash me to the floor and it I started to feel pain in my left arm.

Oww I yelled and pushed down away from him but I smash again but I couldn't do a thing as blood came out of my mouth.

It stopped after 4 times and it took off then I standed up and push my arm back in place.

I started chasing him and he was doing the same to Awizawa sensei but 2 time worst.

I ran up to it and pushed it off Awizawa sensei and punch him a few times but nothing had and then I threw to the wall when I stop flying in the air.

I looked up and saw it was All Might and he was mad.

Sorry I said as he put me down on my feet and then he pull of the tie and started to run at them.

I flowed a little behind them and I saw All Might was bleed and the bird thing had a hold of him.

I jumped down and I was about to kick him when I saw a ice trail and jumped over them.

I saw Kirishima go after that guy with the hand on him but he miss him so I jumped over him but he move then somehow landed on my left arm.

Oww I said as I got up and jumped back to the others holding my left arm.

Erica are you ok asked Midoriya as he then saw my face and it had a lot of blood on it but same goes with my left arm.

I will be fine I will just push it back into place I said to him.

No Erica you will just hurt yourself more Todoroki said as he sound mad at me.

The thing about to attack All Might and I was going to stop it but Midoriya and he was falling.

I got I yelled to him as I grabbed him before he fell to the ground.

Not a minutes longer the teachers showed and it was a good thing because was about to turn into not All Might I guess.

Erica, Midoriya are you ok he about as he was running to us but a wall stopped him.

Go help the others a teacher said and then we went to get fixed up.

Sorry I have not been updating it because of school and I need to watch more but hope I can update every week at least once.