Let the Battle Began

We had Tokoyami and got our plan of denfening.

Is it really a good idea to have me on drak shadow and me have zero gravity I asked Midoriya.

Yes that is where you will protect us the most with Kirmair with one of your electric wips to shield we and you'll be tied to me with a hundred foot rope he said to me.

Ok let's do this and then we set up.

Midoriya I said throwing the rope to him and the plan is ready.

I have never seem this setup said President Mic to everyone.

Having Danger on dark shadow to up their attack force only Midoriya would think that Awaiza thought to myself.

But the question is will Midnight let it slide Present Mic said.

I will let it she said to everyone she said.

You guys ready I asked after Midoriya checked.

Yes they said to me.

The question is if you're Midoriya asked me.

Yes then its started and everyone came after us.

Come on guys I can't them all on from every side I said the electric wip came out my hand.

Then we took in the sky above everyone but a ear jack came at us.

Dark shadow gotta it Erica said Tokoyami.

Ok I said then I heard Bakugo on the other side of us.

Midoriya I said and he nodded and I jumped behind us and send the wip at him but he got pulled back but Sero and his tape.

Midoriya pulled me back and I got back on dark shadow.

Oh no I said as we was traped but a grape thing.

We can't fly now I heard them say then got away from them.

Be careful I heard Midoriya say as Todoroki was in front of us.

I heard him tell his team something then a sheet was them cover but him.

No that will not work on us and I said hold on guys and start spin the wip around us.

Midoriya watch the ground I said as Todoroki caught the other teams with his ice and took the head bands from other teams.

Watch it I warned the others and he came for us and had ice around us.

Erica can you break a way through his ice Midoriya asked me.

Yeah I think I can I said as I made a rocket blaster from my belly after I unzipped my jacket to my black belly shirt.

They moved to their left side so he couldn't hit us with his ice and I was shooting the ice wall down but on to put 2 rockets and it was not half way broke.

Then all I saw was Iida as his team ran right past me and the I took a chance and grab a head band from his neck and it was a 100 points but it will help us out.

No they took the 10 millions points Midoriya said to us.

Then we should going after other point said Tokoyami.

No we have no idea who has the other points Midoriya said.

Then lets go said Ochao as she step forward.

I'll stand with you Midoriya I said to him as I untied my electric wip.

Erica he said as I nodded jumping in the air above them pushing myself down.

Yaoyorozu said Todoroki as I throwed the wip at one of the headband as her shield come out.

Ok Midoriya try to get the million points and my 100 points headband will help out if you don't get it.

He and Todoroki was going head to head with their quirks and pulled back my wip and got ready and saw him use with fire quirk.

Midoriya burned out his flames and I hooked my wip around his arm not use the wip electric power.

Midoriya grab the top headband and then pulled the rope but I saw Yaoyorozu smarking face then I saw the 50 point and saw dark shadow has a headband.

I heard Bakugo going after Todoroki and their was 10 more second so I jumped after him to try get one more then time was up after I had my hand on a headband.

I let go after words but I saw was the 10 million points I was kind of mad at myself.

Then I walked to Ochao and the pink haired girl I forgot what her name was.

We didn't make it she said kind of sad.

No I got a hundred points and then Tokoyami showed them his that he got.

Midoriya was crying his eyes out and Ochao and I was trying to cheer him.

Then Tokoyami told him how he got his and I said how I grabbed one when Iida ran pasted me.

That made him cry more and I thought he had a quirk called tears that you can cry a oceans.

Then I felt my phone buzz in my under short of my PE clothes.

I pulled it after they said the teams moving on.

Text from unknow
Good job and I will be seeing you around and we need to talk.
Bye

What no way I said looking around and then they said we get a lunch break.

No way it can't be who I think it is could it.

Then a other text came but it was not the same unknow

Good lucky talk to you soon.
Bye

They both can't be and I ran and got a apple and ate after I saw Todoroki and Midoriya left and I flollowed them.

A/n who could it be and sorry about not updating sooner it was just because I need to watch a little more in the show.

By the way they made a 5th season but idea when it will be out.