the race's end and team up time

Why does these robots have to be heavy but I have to get ride of them, so I just push them infront of me and got some robots out.

I keep moving frot but I didn't knock any robots out of the way because they are slower that me.

Umm ropes and Todoroki is about done with them maybe I could jump on the poles.

It's worth a try so I back up a few steps and ran for it then jump.

I was about to not make it but I rolled to it and kept going.

After I did that part I kept running and then I saw Todoroki was walk and surely they put those in the ground.

Then started running because I heard Bakugo caming.

Good to because now those 2 are fighting and I'm going use them.

Bakugo and Todoroki are fighting wait what is Danger doing Present Mic said as I used their arms to jump over them.

You little Bakugo yelled running after me but signed still right behind me.

I need to watch out because they could throw attack on me.

Rest caught up and the next thing I know was that a shadow was over my head.

What I said as I looked up to the sky and saw last thing I want to that Midoriya was going to use our body so he can hit that part to the ground.

Then I bented back so he couldn't use me and made a rocket and tie the rope around my waist and lit the rocket and I was right next to Todoroki.

Ok now is the time I thought as I un tied me and the rocket when off.

Did we just losed Danger to her own weapon Present Mic yelled.

Then he saw me and I was next to Todoroki.

Danger is still in this Present Mic said loudly.

No I can't out run Midoriya but I need to out run Todoroki or make 2nd place with him.

Midoriya got first and Todoroki and I tied for 2nd and Bakugo got 3rd and was not happy about it.

As came in I saw Momo and little grape boy on her back.

Let her go I said to him as I walked up there.

Ahh Danger he yelled.

1, 2, 3 I yelled that he got off and I kicked him 2 feet away from us.

Thank you Danger she said smiling at me.

No problem and we have to stay together from guys like him I said to her.

 Then we got to tighter hearing Midnight tell the rules about the game.

Midoriya is worth a 10 million points she said to us.

Ok I know who I'm teaming up with.

Midoriya let team up me and Ochaco at the same time.

Yes two can but lets go find Iida he said with a smile.

Smart so we could just ran away from the other teams I said with a smile.

Iida want to join our team Midoriya asked him.

Then told him our plan and he nodded saying it was good idea.

No I had been reeling on you to much so I will join your team and I just you two do the same he said walking over to Todoroki's team.

Come on he has Iida, Momo, and Kaminari a dream team for this kind of thing I said to them.

It fine Danger Ochaco said try to cheer me up.

Hey you person in first place I want to join you she said and they started talking about other thing.

Do you think they know that we are still here I asked.

Good question she said to me.

Midoriya I think it would be smart if we have a other person to have all around us I asked.

Yeah and I have just the person he said and started over to.