Hero Names

Its been a week before my brother got hurt but he is getting better but he will had trouble with his quirk.

I was walking in the rain with the hood of jacket up but I was still getting wet.

Erica I heard someone yelled.

What I yelled back as something was stopping the rain from hitting me.

You stay under if you want he said to me with the umbrella ran up to us in his rain clothes.

Iida how your brother doing I asked him.

Good thanks to your stepping in he said to me as we walked in the school and changed out of our rain stuff.

I wonder how class will be like today I said to them but got nothing out of them.

When we got to class and sat down in our chairs then our lazy teacher walked in.

We are picking hero names but Midnight is going to help you and Danger she needs to see you really fast he said to me.

Yes I said get up and walking outside the classroom.

Miss Danger Midnight said to me.

Let me guess you need help fitting or look at your whip I said to her with a smirk then we started laughing.

Midnight was like my fun aunt that help me with my looks or something like then but I couldn't have her with my hero outfit.

No they got your new hero uniform in she said showing a picture of it.

Which was a black tank top with a yellow star in the front of it and black short with black high heel boots that had a star on it.

Thanks I said to her as walked back to class and I sat down then got a white board handed to me.

Now when your ready to share your name came and show us she said to us.

I got this I said as I put down Dark Star and walked up in front of everyone.

The sharp eye hero Dark Star I said to all of them.

Mmm night said as she was thinking.

By the way when think sometime you need to run for your life.

How about you take off the Dark and just call yourself Star she said.

Ok I said walking back as everyone looked at me.

 Then the rest of the names she didn't like but I was just trying to work on a quirk that goes through my family have by its hard to get because on the strong one get it.

Um its not working so I  need more training and then is when everyone was done.

Ok you will be and I stopped listen because I already know about it.

Then everyone saw their scored on how many hero want them.

No way Bakugo won and Todoroki who came in 2nd and Danger who came in 3rd have more then him someone said and I stopped listen.

As soon as I got mine I know who I wanted I wanted my brother's but I'll be working with my 2nd brother Hawk Eye.

I choose my an handed it in because we are going to look for the hero killer.