Todoroki vs Danger

Hey kid get up yelled All Might as he was shaking me.

I'm up I yelled get his hand off me from shaking me.

Ok get ready he said to me.

Why I asked get and walked around a little bit because I felt a lot better.

Your fight is up next and your going to fight Todoroki he said.

What I yelled a little fear in my tone as I said that.

Yes he beat Iida and the person you fight was the win of that match he said to.

Ok I said heading to the fled.

Good lucky he said to her and I just nodded back.

Now we have Erica Danger vs Shoto Todoroki said Presented Mic.

Now begin Midnight said when we are in there.

After she said that I jumped away from Todoroki and made bombs and throwed them at him.

Mmm none got throw because of his ice so I need some kind of fire but I could need something that is water if he uses his fire in his fight.

Then made a fire gun and a water gun by this will take a lot of energy so I can't keep firing them n'till I'm close any to him.

He then started throw his ice at me but could that mean he wants me away from him.

I started move to him and not letting the ice touched me.

Nice try I said jumping above him then coming down at him but he moved away from me as I came down broking the ground.

He was about to move away from but I tried hitting him in the chest and had the ice block my hit but I grab the fire gun and melted it.

When my fist was about to hand him but he rolled in the air out of the way.

No way I said as the ground turned to ice and my feet was in the ice but I jumped a little and the ice around them broke.

I need a new plan because I only have 2 shots by the most but he was and he will keep away from my range.

Maybe I could wait for him to attack me again and when I get close again and I just grab him and throw him out and not hit him out.

Then we just stand there facing each other waiting for one of us to make a move but will not make it.

I have a new idea then I hit the ground hoping it did something to him then attack him.

Next I know was we when throwing hits at each other none was touching the other then a bigger ice come at me so I have to use the fire gun which means I have one shot left to use on him.

Then I could tell he was out of energy so I when for it and ice he bring out at me but I used the last shot so that means I need to act now or it I'll lost this.

I then grabbed his shirt and started running to the end then I was cold and not able to move.

What I said trying to get out but I felt weak and I couldn't fight anymore or I'll hurt my body.

Sorry was all he said melting his ice off me then I fell on him.

No it fine I said holding on to him and he put me down on the ground so I could get help.

Todoroki is the winner Midnight said.

Good night Erica I heard quietly from Todoroki then it all when black.

Thank for all of you reader this and the votes and hope you like it.