Start and Erica's breaking point

The U.S.J is a battle I can't forget a fight where I felt weak and not able to help my classmates where I felt like I let everyone down. 

I can't change that but I can't forget myself for it but I hope the sports festival is away where I can show the people All Might's daughter is still strong and people knows that the next set of heros will keep them safe and not someone that will let them down.

I got to class and took my seat next to Todoroki then waited  for class to start.

Everyone sit down Ida said but he is the only standing and someone told him.

Good morning class sensei said walking in looking like a mummy and asked him if he was ok and others shocked.

As some of you knows the sports festival is coming up but after then I stopped listening because I know all of it.

After that class was over and it was lunch time and a lot of class was at the door but I walked right through them.

Erica we need to talk to Midoriya All Might said to me smiling.

You do not me I said as I walked right by him.

Is because I'm weak is that why Midoriya has his quirk and not me because he was going to giving it me not him and not me.

A Week Later 

Today was the day for the sports festival and I'm at the table eating breakfast before leaving.

Erica are you ready because you and Midoriya had been working hard.

So it about Midoriya now I yelled at him.

It not he said a little taken back.

Whatever I said as I walked out of the house and he was yelling at me to come back.

I didn't turn around to see him and after a little while walking and we had to get ready in our pe clothes.

I wanted to wear our hero outfixes Mina said and I turn to her.

It wouldn't be fair then I said to her as I signed.

I guess you're right Erica but are you ok she asked an the other girls looked at me.

Not really but you shouldn't worry about me right now I said to them.

If you are sure they said to me.

Let go we need to get to the waiting room I said and they nodded.

Once we got there I saw Midoriya and then Todoroki came.

I know you have All Might in your corner so that mean Erica has been watching you but she will not be able to save you he said.

What makes you think I will I said as I walked up to them.

But I will beat you Midoryia he said glaring at him.

Whatever but I'll not let you win this war Todoroki I said to him glaring back.

Then Midoriya speak up saying how great Todoroki's quirk is.

I walked out of the room because it was time for us to go.

Class 1-A and the crowed cheered for us but as the other classes come out they did not cheer.

Ok a speech will be said by Bakugo Midnight said and ever boy was blushing.

I'm just going to say that I am going to win so be good stepping stones he said and everbody boo at him.

Ok first event will be a obstacle race Midnight said.

The only rule is you have to stay in the limits and now to the starting lines she said.

Once I got to the line I started working my way to the front but I know Todoroki going to use that ice but I made my boots able to run on it because I put knives in my boots.

Ready set go Present Mic yelled and at that time Todoroki use his ice and I jumped over people and the little knifes that was in them came at and I was running next to Todoroki.

Todoroki freeze some of the other classes but Yaga is on his trail.

Like that was going to work Todoroki I said to him but that didn't last long because robots came out in front of us.

Is this all they got because I was hoping that they had something hard because my dear old dad is watching Todoroki said and freeze the robots and I ran after him but the robot came down on but use my super strength  to stop them but they are heavier than I thought.

Todoroki P.O.V

I made them like that for a reason and then it seem like Erica was gone  and that I heard Present Mic says then she was holding up the robots and having trouble with them.

I just hope she doesn't get hurt because of me but I can't focus that because he is watching me.

Sorry for the way this chapter is because didn't save one the part I had before this.