I like Erica

I flollowed Todoroki and Midoriya as they enter a hall that looks like no one comes down here.

Then I got a text from All Might asking me to meet him.

Yes I texted back to him walking after from Todoroki and Midoriya.

I put in my ear buds that are in my NP3 player and the song is fighter.

As I walked around looking for All Might and saw him asking the 2nd amd the world wrost dad hero Endeavor about how to train the new heroes and I take out my ear buds and turned off my NP 3 player.

But I couldn't hear his answer and he walk towards me.

Todoroki will beat you he said about to walk away and I grabbed his arm before he could.

Shoto is not you so stop trying to make him do what you couldn't do I said to him in angry voice.

You're as dumb as your parents who tried to get to give him to them he said pulling his arm away.

You don't get to say that about them I said to him but he still walked away from me.

Erica are you ok All Might said hearing the whole thing and puting a hand on my back.

Yes I will I said push that in the back of my head.

Know your he said but I stopped him.

Yes they texted me I said as started walking away.

You have to talk to them one day All Might said.

Yeah but not now I said walking away to talk to Yaoyorozu.

Todoroki and Midoriya's talk 3rd person P.O.V

What did you wanted to talk to me about Todoroki asked Midoriya.

Are you All Might secret love child are Todoroki asked him.

No its he started but Todoroki stopped him.

Todoroki started telling him about how his dad paid his mom's family to a quirk marriage.

But there was a other person who was there for the daughter of the paceful heros Wild Star and Paceful Fist Todoroki said.

Who is that Midoriya asked him.

Its Erica Danger she has beem throught alot after her parents dead in that fire.

Wait what are you talking about All Might is her dad Midoriya said lost in this.

That's what you think she is their daughter she when to All Might because her oldder brother Dead Shot started drinking and the second olddest Hawk Eye tried killing himself then All Might took her in because he was the family best freind he said.

That explains why they have the same quirks and why they kind of look a like Midoriya said to him.

Midoriya stay away from her Todoroki said to him glaring.

What do you mean he asked Todoroki.

I see the way you look at her and I don't like it because I like her he said to him.

He blushed and looked way.

That's the reason I will win just by using my left side he said.

Todoroki I like her to and I will win Midoriya said with a blush still on his face.

Then Todoroki walked away from Midoriya.

Back Erica at the lunch room

Yaoyorozu and Jiro walking together talking.

Hey can I join you I asked them.

Yes Danger you can said Yaoyorozu said.

You don't have to call me Danger I said to her.

Sorry I keep forgetting she said.

Its fine so what are you talking about I asked.

Yaoyorozu why are you not in what Awaiza sensei to wear.

I don't know what you are talking about Yaoyorozu asked.

It that you are supposed to be in cheerleading unforms like those said Grape boy.

I never got told this she said to them.

That what Awaiza sensei said he said and she had us flollow her to get the other girls.

Are sure this is not a trick I asked Yaoyorozu as she was making them with her quirk.

Yes why would they trick us she asked me.

Because they are the guys you would see being a peeping toms in a hot springs I said.

Then she give us ours to put on and walked out.

Why do I have a bad feeling I said as we walked out there.

What are class 1-A girl wearing yelled Presented Mic.

Then Grape and dummy was staring and laughing at us.

You're so die if I get to fight you I thought.

We then when to who we are frighting.

They had 2 guys dropped and had two class 1-B took their place.

I know we have one more person that is why we have Danger to spin to see who gets to fight her Midnight said to us.

The names was spining and it stop on Kosei Tsuburaba.

Tsuburaba you get a other shot to show us what you got agastin Danger.

This should be fun I thought.

Then we got break before the battles.

Before I looked out in the crowded and saw them looking at me was my brothers.