Part 19

Taehyung's eyes flitted open when he heard footsteps on his bedroom floor, his ears twitching at the soft sound. He blinked blearily as Hoseok's form came into view.

"Hobi?" He mumbled sleepily, his voice feeling a bit scratchy.

"Morning pup. I uh - brought you breakfast," Hoseok said, sitting down a hot chocolate and a pastry on the bedside table for Taehyung as the hybrid slowly sat up, scooting toward the headboard.

"You didn't have to do that," Taehyung said.

"I know," Hoseok replied, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well I have to get to work now, so..."

"Have a good day," Taehyung said, stretching his arms out over his head and smiling happily.

"You too," Hoseok said. Then he went to back away but Taehyung reached a hand out for him and he stepped closer instead. Taehyung stretched up and Hoseok leaned in until the hybrid's hand slipped around to cup the back of his neck, pulling him down. Hoseok seemed to hold his breath as Taehyung tugged him close and reached up, pressing his lips lightly to the very corner of the human's mouth.

"Sorry about my morning breath," he said, pulling back and looking up at Hobi.

" 'S okay," the human replied, blushing slightly. "Okay ah-enjoy your breakfast. Bye," he said. Then he turned and left the room and Taehyung giggled as he listened to him hurry down the stairs. He reached for his breakfast, taking a bite and chewing happily as he dropped his head back against the headboard. He sighed contentedly, his long legs stretching out in front of his body.

A little while later Seokjin came by to pick Taehyung up, taking him to hang out at their place with Jungkook for the day. As soon as they arrived home and he thanked Jin for the ride, the hybrids raced upstairs, and Taehyung shut the door to Jungkook's room behind himself.

"I did it," he said, grabbing Jungkook's shoulders.

"W-what?" The bunny asked, his eyes huge and his long ears pressed back in surprise.

"I kissed Hobi," Taehyung said dreamily. He let go of his friend and flopped back onto his bed with a sigh. Jungkook crinkled his nose.

"You smell like him," he said.

"I know," Taehyung replied happily. "He smells so good."

"You smell extra like him. I would have guessed you kissed anyway even if you didn't tell me," Jungkook said. Taehyung just sighed happily, his hands resting on his stomach as he stared up at Jungkook's ceiling. After a moment the bed dipped when the bunny laid down next to him, joining him in silently looking up. Then, "What's it like?" Jungkook asked softly. Taehyung turned his head to look at him to find the bunny's cheeks flushed pink, his ears falling shyly over his face.

"You've never done it?" Taehyung asked, blinking at him curiously.

"N-no," Jungkook replied, his hands fidgeting nervously on his stomach.

"I'll show you if you want," Taehyung said, shrugging. "Kissing is nice."

"No!" Jungkook said, his eyes flying open. Taehyung blinked at him in surprise.

"Okay then," he said, chuckling.

"I just mean! Shouldn't my first kiss be special?" Jungkook asked, his eyebrows cocked quizzically, his big eyes open wide. Taehyung considered and then nodded.

"You're right, it should," he said, turning his head to gaze back up blankly at the ceiling. "I hope you get your first kiss soon Jungkookie."

-