9

AUTHORS P.O.V
As soon as they arrived at the dorm, Y/N heads to Taehyung's room only to find him playing games. His serious expression makes her laugh cutely as the others watch. She always loves to watch him play games because she thinks he looks cool and hot when he does. Taehyung stops playing, hearing her cute little laugh and looks at her in shock.
"OMG!! LOVE!!" He exclaims with a big smile. The boy stands from his computer and swung her around, making the girl giggle even more.
"I missed you too Taetae. Now put me down, please." She exclaimed as Taehyung obeyed.
"Why are you here? Not that I don't want you here, but why are you?" Taehyung asks curiously.
"I want us all to eat together. We already bought some groceries. Come and help us prepare the food." She says while pulling him to the kitchen where the others are already preparing their dinner.

"Hi, guys!" Taehyung says.
"You were playing all day weren't you?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung nodded.
"Of course you were." Namjoon chuckled.
"What can we help with?" Y/n asked as Jin looked at them.
"We're good, Sweetie. Taehyung and you can do anything you want." Jin says.
"But I wanted to help." she said to him while pouting cutely.
"But surely you're tired from the flight, right? So go and rest for a bit." Yoongi said as she sighed in defeat.
"Ok, wake me up once Jiminie is home! Let's go sleep for a while Taetae." Y/n said. Taehyung nodded in agreement. They headed to Taehyung's room and took a quick nap.

2 hours later

"Y/n darling, get up, food is ready." Hoseok softly wakes up the girl who was sleeping and cuddling with Taehyung.
"Is Jiminie home?" she asks with her cute sleepy voice.
"No, he's still not home." the older boy answers.
"Let's wait a bit more, I'm sure he'll be here soon." the girl says as Hoseok nods.
"Do you wanna sleep more or do you wanna get up?" he asks as she nods.
"I'll get up, I'll wake Taehyung up too, then we'll head to the dinning," she says as he nods and kisses her on the forehead before leaving the room. She gently pecks Taehyung's lips making the boy smile. "I know you're awake. Get up pabo!", she exclaims and stands up. "Let's go! The others are waiting." she says and heads to the others.
"How was your sleep, baby?" Jungkook asks.
"It was good. Taetae sang me to sleep." She smiles and the others nod. "Where is Jimin? Can someone please call him and ask?" The girl asks as Hoseok nods and takes his phone out to call Jimin.
"Excuse me for a while." Hoseok excuses himself and moves away from the others.

The person you're trying to call is out of coverage area please try again later~~~~

But he didn't give up then tried again.

The person you're trying to call is out of coverage area please try again later~~~~

The thought of Jimin not being able to make it on time worried him. Hoseok knew that Jimin would surely get in trouble if he didn't make it home anytime soon. He wished Jimin was on his way back. If not, he knew that y/n would be very upset and sad. Sighing at the lack of response, he comes back to the others.
"He's out of coverage area." Hoseok says making the girl frowns as soon as she hears what he just said, but shake it off and smiles. 'He's probably on his way home. He wouldn't break his promise.' Jimin never broke any of his promises yet, so she trusted him.

But she was wrong Jimin did break his promise this time. She couldn't believe it. Even the others couldn't. They all knew Jimin. He would never break any of his promises. The group watched as time passed by. 1 hour... 2 hours... 3 hours... until 4 hours passed but he still wasn't home.
"Hun, lets just eat already, okay? I'm sure you're hungry. We can always eat all together next time." Yoongi says as they watch their girl look through the window. She hadn't moved from her spot, waiting for her Minmin for the past 4 hours now. Yoongi looks at Hoseok and he took that as a sign of calling him again.

The person you're trying to call is out of coverage area please try again later~~~~

"He's still out of coverage area" Hoseok looks at the others and frowns. The others sigh, getting the sign. Jin approaches the girl and wraps his arms around her, making her look up to him.
"Let's just eat sweety, the foods are already cold." Jin softly says, but she shook her head.
"He promised.. he--- he promised. Minmin never breaks his promise." The girl desperately whispers as the others just look at each other with worry. They all knew how much the girl hates it when they promise things, but can't keep them. They all knew. Y/N's mind went into overdrive as the shock settled in. This triggered some memories from the past. With the thought of triggered memories, Yoongi worried about her. He was so ready to kick some ass later.
"Probably something just came up. Let's just eat baby girl. We can all eat out tomorrow." Namjoon says as she shook her head again
"No I'm not hungry anymore." the girl refuses, too shocked to eat. The others frown even more with worry.
"But darling, just eat some ok? You need to eat." Hoseok says while caressing the girl's back, but she just shook her head.
"I said no! I'm not hungry anymore." The girl stated firmly before whispering. All of them just stayed quiet. This time Jungkook took the chance to speak, trying to change the subject.
"Let's just go and cuddle in my room. Shall we?" The younger one asks while taking her hand in his. She nods in agreement. He pulls her with him as the others just look at their youngest. As soon as the two were out of their sights, Yoongi sighed heavily.
"Contact Jimin. Text him whatever. Just tell him to be home or else. He doesn't want it to worsen." Yoongi commands as the others nod. Hoseok continues calling Jimin, even if it always says he's out of coverage area. Still, he called him over and over again. Jin messages their Bangtan GC just in case. He checks their GC and tries messaging some of their common friends to ask but no one was answering. Namjoon message Jimin privately .

JIN'S MESSAGE AT BANGTAN GC
Jimin you have an hour to be at home or you'll get in big trouble.

NAMJOON'S MESSAGE TO JIMIN
dude, you better bring your ass here now or you'll make her memories trigger her again, and that means you'll going to suffer a month without hugs, kisses, cuddles or any of her attention, and that means you fucked up real bad bro so if I were you I'll get over here fast.

While Taehyung? He knows Jimin's probably with Taemin, and other friends so he asked Minho for Taemin's number. Luckily Minho replied fast and gave Taemin's number without even asking a question.

Ddogsshh!!!

Everyone look where the loud sound came from and sees Jungkook rushing out his room, worried.
"She's crying, and rambling about her past again." Jungkook sighs, panicked. "What do I do?" The younger one asks, causing his hyungs to panic even more.
"What?!" Yoongi exclaimed.
"She was on her phone and then after a few minutes, she just started crying so much. I found out she saw Kai's IG post with Jimin, and then she started to ramble." The youngest explained as the others facepalmed.
"I have her favorite chocolate chips in the refrigerator. There's also milk. Give it to her. It worked last time this happened." Jin says as the younger nods.
"Watch Twilight or any of her favorite movies or k-dramas. Just take her mind off of anything for now." Namjoon says as the younger obeyed. With the new information, Taehyung called the number and not even 2 rings, the other line answered.
"HYUNG! its Taehyung. Can I please speak to Jimin? It's urgent." He said straight forward, not wasting any time because at any moment the girl could panic more due to her triggering past. They never wanted that to happen.

The first time it happened, she almost harmed herself and they wouldn't allow for it to repeat. Taehyung heard talking and soon heard Jimin's voice.
"Tae? Why are you calling Taemin hyung's phone and not mine?" Jimin asks, oblivious to what was happening at home.
"Well my friend, we've been calling you for hours now but you're out of coverage area. It wasn't our fault." Taehyung replied as Jimin called his friends to give him his phone that they took from him hours ago.
"Shit! They took it from me and turned it off. I'm sorry." Jimin replied, reading all the messages.
"Well, you'll be more sorry and panicked once I tell you she's crying because you didn't keep your promise. Jimin, she waited for you for hours, but you didn't come home. Now she's rambling about her past again." Taehyung explained as Jimin cursed to himself.
"Fuck! The hyungs were holding me and didn't want me to leave yet." Jimin groans.
"You have half an hour to be home Jimin." Taehyung says as Jimin sighs deeply.
"I'll be there soon. Gotta go! Update me on what's happening with her." Jimin says and hangs up. He bid goodbye to his friends who didn't want him to go yet, but he said it was an emergency regarding y/n so they let him go. They knew a bit about y/n's condition, and they felt bad for holding him.