65

AUTHORS P.O.V
Y/n, she is their source of strength and happiness without her they will be nothing. Everyone of them feels empty, feeling depressed and lonely after yesterday's happening. .

Y/n, she is the very first girl that made them in sane, the girl that can make them risk everything including their lives.

Well who wouldn't love a girl like her? She's not just pretty, she's also very talented person, a very kind, understanding and appreciative person whether by small or big reasons.

Lying on his bed, yoongi stayed up the whole night thinking about what happened yesterday.

~FLASHBACK~
"HUN PLEASE NO! PLEASE! I'M SO SO SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! ITS MY FAULT I KNOW! I WAS A JERK! BUT I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING, I KNOW YOU LOVE ME I'M JUST SCARED, SCARED THAT SOMEDAY YOU'LL REGRET BEING WITH THE SEVEN OF US BEING IN RELATIONSHIP WITH 7 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME, SCARED OF THE THOUGHT YOU COULD LEAVE US TO BE WITH HIM ONLY, AFTER ALL YOU WERE WITH HIM FIRST WE JUST ENTERED THE PICTURE.. i was too scared... I'm so sorry! I'll do anything for you! For you to forgive me, and give us another chance.. so please just one last chance i swear i'll make things right." Yoongi begged as hard as he can 

"Yoongi please just let me go!" She says trying to push his hand away "No! I Told You I Will Never Let You Go! NEVER! NEVER!" He says crying his eyes out, holding onto her tightly. "Yoongi please! Don't make this too hard for me. I said what I said, it's final." She tried to break free so then he knelt down Infront of her "PLEASE! I'm begging you, just one last time, one last time! I swear I'll make it right, I swear I'll be a better person. I'll be a better boyfriend, a better man for you, just one last chance I swear I will never let you regret it." He cried harder than everyone will ever thought, The way yoongi was reacting now will shock everyone. No one would have thought he would cry so hard for a girl, but at the same time, she is happy that he admitted the mistake that he did.

Looking at the man kneeling and broken in front of her, she didn't realize she was also crying,  yoongi he becomes the softest and sweetest person around her but she also can't control herself when it comes to him maybe because she knows how much he suffered from his past how much he needed someone who would take care of him and understand him the reason why she gives more time talking to him privately so that she can make him tell her everything he was going through, she want to understand him more, protect him too and be there for him, let him know he have her in any ups and downs, in happiness or sadness.

Cursing at her self she knew she again failed..
She let her body fell onto him and hugged him as tight as she can "I love you so much!" She says as he hugged back even tighter "I know! I love you more!" He cried "Please just come back home! Please one last chance." He asked "I'm so sorry! But can you give me time to rethink?" She asked which he hated to hear yet respect her decision "I respect it! But please hear me out! I will do all I can to be a better person and man for you, and I know the others will too. Just comeback alright?" He tried to assure her one last time so she nod "I'll rethink again, and give you answer soon." She answered and stood up just on time when her manager arrived to pick her up.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Yoongi can't help but get nervous and anxious while waiting for her answer.
Oh how he never expect his self to be crazy over this one girl, he never even imagine to kneel and cry so hard in the street in front of the girl he loves.
Wanting to calm his self down he decided to get something to drink so he went out his room and heard cries and whimper inside jimin's room, oh how that pained him, hearing one of his best friends cry. 

He knocked at his door and went in only to see a messed up jimin "Jimin-ah!" He called softly "Leave me alone. I need to be alone!" The younger commands wiping his tears a way "look, I know I made a mistake, I know I'm at fault, you all probably hate me right now because after all I'm the reason of all this. But I just want you all to know that I really am sorry! I know my mistake, and promise to never act like that. You must be hurt more that us, I know how it feels, I am hurt too, but I wish you know that what ever happens I'm here, all in together we're here for each other and by that I'm Sure we'll get through this." Yoongi says, jimin stayed silent which yoongi took the message that he doesn't want to talk "I'm so sorry from what I've done, I wish you forgive me. I'll leave you now." He says and closed his door and let him be by himself.