39

BREAKING NEWS
FORMER 2NE1 CL TALKED ABOUT
HEO Y/N'S CONDITION AND SHE ALSO REVEALED THAT I/A COMPANY IS ABUSING HER MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY......

"Y/n is doing fine, the boys were always there to take care of her. The boys took some vacation so they can focus on her recovering, Jin makes sure she always eats while the others keep on making sure she wouldn't get bored but always make sure she takes a lot of rest. It's been just a day since she was discharged from the hospital but it still looks like that she's in one since she stayed with the boys, she even calls it the bangtan hospital. So there's nothing to worry right now the boys are there for her the thing i'm worried about is her company.

Since, once I had a talk with her and she opened up that her company is total shit, she's being abused not just physically but also mentally, I found out that whenever she and her manager asked something from her company they never care about it, just like when she asked for security since her life was in danger, if it was some other company once their artist talked about their life in danger they would surely check up on them and make sure of their safety but in her condition, her company didn't even ask what was happening to her daily life, and she also told me about how they totally disrespect her after she broke up with the boys, the company CEO even physically abused her when he found out that y/n ended her relationship with BTS."

AUTHORS P.O.V
Yoongi put his phone down as soon as he saw the article, and approached the girl who was eating the food that Seokjin cooked for her "We need to talk." He says as soon as she noticed him "About what Oppa?" She asked making the others look at them "Be honest to me, How is your company treating you?" He asked as the girl look at him in shock "T-They---" she becomes silent not knowing how to tell them, "SO YOU REALLY WON'T TELL US HOW THEY'RE TREATING YOU BADLY? HOW THAT FUCKING JERK ABUSED YOU?! HUH! HEO Y/N?!" Yoongi growled in anger making the girl flinch that made everyone panic "HYUNG!! You're scaring her." Jimin says and kissed y/n's forehead to calm her down and let her know that she have him,

"Hyung? What are you talking about?" Namjoon asked looking at Yoongi who sighed and sign for the others to move away, "Look, it wasn't my intention to shout at you.
I am just mad that you didn't tell us when they were abusing you, you know I hate it when you get hurt and I know not just me but all of us do." He told her as he caressed her face "I'm sorry." She says and hugged him as the others just watch them confused "Can someone tell me what is going on?" Jin asked, "Shut up hyung, just read this!" Yoongi then hands them his phone as he continued cuddling with y/n, a few minutes later "What the fuck!" Jimin exclaimed in anger "You're going to leave that company! I'll tell bang PD nim to let you sign at our company." Namjoon says and headed out "We're going to sue that fucking company!" Jin says his face turning red in anger "I wanna see the CEO and use him as a punching bag." Jungkook says while Hoseok and Taehyung just approach the girl "Love we won't let that happen to you ever again." Taehyung says and kissed her forehead "We'll keep you safe." Hoseok says and smiled at the girl holding her hand.