37

AUTHORS P.O.V
After a long flight, BTS finally arrived at the airport. As they all piled into their designated cars and drove to the hospital to be with y/n, the loud noise from the machine startled and confused y/n and her brother Young Saeng, who were both waiting for her to wake up. The loud noise came seconds after the nurses and doctors arrived in a hurry.

Just then they realize what was happening making them both to panic, "NO!! Y/N, WAKE UP!! OPPA IS HERE! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!" Young Saeng cried shaking his sister's body softly to wake her up but soon enough he was pulled out of the room "I'm sorry sir you're not allowed inside." The nurse say and closed the door "No! My sister needs me!" He cried.

In the short term, "she'll be fine." The doctor asks, "What do you mean for now?" as the two look at each other. Y/n has asthma, and this complication made her accident even worse.
"I believe you know your sister's health issues." The doctor went on to elaborate. Young saeng lay motionless on the floor, unable to speak.
"Take care of her, keep her healthy, and pray that it doesn't get any worse." When the boys arrived, the doctor patted young saeng on the shoulder and left just in time.
"What's going on?" Namjoon enquired as he observed the devastated form of young saeng on the floor.

"It got worse because of her asthma." In tears, CL broke the news to them while cradling y/n's brother who is still unable to speak.

"What do we need to do?" Jungkook says in a desperate tone. In an effort to keep his emotions controlled "we should just take care of her and never leave her side." Jin says, while Taehyung charges into her room with no hesitation and is met by her pale body.
He Cried and approach the girl slowly. "Hey there love, we're here! Take a rest and we'll take care of you." Taehyung held her hand, The others soon followed.
Jimin approach and cradled her face in his handst "I am here, babe, we're her to protect you ." He softly says.
"Hey how's my baby girl?" Joon stepped forward teary eyed trying hard to control his emotions  "hyung she's waking up" taehyung says in shock after he felt her hands moving.
"J-joonie is that you?" The girl asked voice weakly shaking as namjoon immediately went beside the girl, the other two step aside giving space for their hyung who's being called by the girl, and the rest looking at each other  before looking back at the girl who's trying to adjust from the brightness.

"Call the nurse" young saeng says as cl nodded and run out to call for assistance. They all moved away as the nurse together with the doctor came in "How are you feeling ms. Heo?" The doctor asked, "My body aches so much, I feel like I was beaten up.." she answered as the doctor nodded expecting her answer, this wasn't new at all things like this happen every time. "That's normal since you we're asleep for 2 days straight, for now just stay here for a couple of more days, so we can focus on your recovering, I advice everyone to help her walk little by little so she could recover fast and don't stress her much." The doctor says as the others nodded "Good! We'll check on you again later." The doctor says and left, they all bowed and thank him

Y/n looked around as if he's looking for someone "Oppa?" She called as soon as she saw her brother, Young Saeng looked at her smiling sister "What are you doing there without hugging your pretty little sister? Come here!" She called making him  chuckle still in tears "Come on!" she called and there her brother embrace her tightly "Don't ever scare me like this again, I swear Heo Y/n, never ever." He says softly caressing her hair "I was so scared, he would hurt you." He told her as she sighed "I'm sorry." "Sshh.. the important now is you're here." He says as she nodded hugging her brother even more.

_________
A little update for today and of you already read this before you'll notice see the little changes for this part.
Anyways I don't know if i can update soon again, since i'll be very busy again.
Also my great grandpa died yesterday.

Stay safe everyone don't forget to sanitize! Take care!! 💜