31

*JIN: Y/n you can't just leave us without telling us your reason*

AUTHORS P.O.V
Cl arrived back home and immediately saw y/n watching at the living room "Good thing you're awake! We need to talk!" Cl says "talk about what?" Y/n replied "we both know what I'm talking about heo y/n!" Cl answers "If this is about the break up then drop it." Y/n says "I just wanna know why? And what are you thinking?" Cl asked "It's nothing!" Y/n answers "Y/N! I'm your best friend I know when something is bothering you. Now Drop it!" Cl exclaimed making the younger girl sigh in defeat "It's John." Y/n says, "what about that bastard?! What did he do?" Cl asked "It was him who sent me the package, and he threatened me that he'll hurt the boys if I don't get back with him." Y/n exclaimed "and so you broke up with them just to keep them safe?" Cl asked as y/n nodded "Are you stupid?! Why don't you just tell them!! Y/N you're boyfriends really can kill john in no time, especially Jimin, he knows kendo plus jungkook and yoongi knows taekwondo, they can protect you and their self." Cl stated "but you know john he can do anything." y/n says "y/n! bts is a global artist they're even more secured than any of us.." cl explained making the girl sigh "I'm scared." Y/n breathed out "He can't hurt anyone again y/n~ah," Cl assures the younger "I'm scared what if this leads to the thing like andy's accident? No! No! I can't let them die like him." This time y/n started crying "y/n this is why you have to tell them, so you all can be secured all together."  Cl explained rubbing the youngers back softly

FLASHBACK 4 YEARS AGO

Andy is y/n's cousin/best friend, him and her are very close since they're little, that even when they get older they still keep in touch with each other that made john y/n's boyfriend jealous, he always get jealous easily that it made him mad even at small things he still get jealous, he even looks like a psychopath when he gets mad.
One day y/n left to andy and his aunt house to have dinner together, but she ended up falling asleep and forgot that john's waiting for her to be home, y/n woke up the next day just to realize she wasn't at her apartment, she immediately gets ready to leave.

Arriving at her apartment she saw him waiting at the living room looking pissed and furious, "hey, I'm home!" She greeted "you said you'll be with him and his mom for dinner?! Then why did you come home just now?!" He asked her "I didn't realize I fell asleep." She answered "Really? Or maybe you just lied to me that you're aunt will be there but the truth is you'll just spend time with that bastard, who knows what you two did." John smirked "What the fuck are you thinking john! I told you I fell asleep!" She semi shouted "FELL ASLEEP MY ASS!!" John shouted "Watch that jealousy of yours john! You know Andy is my cousin so what's the problem of hanging out with him?" Y/n says back "HANG OUT!? WHAT KIND OF HANGOUT? WHO KNOW YOU'RE PROBABLY FUCKING YOU'RE COUSIN!!" He shouted back "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!!" she shouted "LISTEN TO ME!" he then held her wrist tightly making her wince in pain "Ouch! Let me go!" she semi shouted "YOU'RE MINE!! YOU GOT ME?! YOU'RE MINE!!" He shouted pulling her to the room, and taking her first forcedly..

After he took it, he acted like nothing happened and left her apartment,
For a bit and that night andy came over to bring a brown envelope that y/n forgot at their house, he knocked at her door just to hear a sob, that made him worried so he called her
"Y/n~ah! Its andy, open the door." He called soon the door opened and he saw her crying her eyes out that breaks his heart "what happened?" He embraced her making her cry even more "bring me to my brother please." She cried "Alright, But what happened?" He asked again "john raped me." She cried harder "HE WHAT?! THAT BASTARD!!" "You're the bastard here andy!" John's voice echoed making them both startled "Me?!! Are you crazy? For God Sake! Its you who forced her with something she doesn't want to!" Andy semi shouted "She's my girlfriend andy I can do anything I want!" John shouted back.

"No, You cant! You're crazy!! You don't own her! You're just her boyfriend!" Andy stated that made john angry "Lets go y/n~ah!" Andy says pulling her with him but john stopped him "what are you doing?" John asked furious "She's going with me!" Andy shouted "No she's not!"  John then punch him on the face and so did andy but one leads to another until john had a chance to take a knife "NO!! JOHN!! DON'T!!" y/n shouted in fear, "No one can take her away from me!" John shouted and stobs andy making y/n screams"NO!! NO!!! STOP!!" she cried, the neighbors hearing lots of shouts called a police soon the police came just to see the scene making john to run away "ANDY!!" She held him near her as she cried "andy stay with me!" She told him "please help us! Help please!" She called for help soon the ambulance came and they took andy with them but ended up andy dying on the way, and that was the last time she saw him.