59

AUTHORS P.O.V
Days passed fast, y/n has been busy all the time since she become Very famous within the years the boys were gone, she was casted and invite to join dramas and movies national and international, she was also asked by a lot of great and famous singers for a collab, also was invited to a lot of award shows, music shows, tv shows and variety shows internationally.
And finally today has come the boys will all be discharged from military.
A lot of fans come to see then which made then teared up in joy.

No one will even know how much they miss all their armys, how much they miss their voices, hearing them cheer, seeing their beautiful smiles and special performing Infront of them, other than their girl y/n, armys always been their strength, and happiness.

Arriving at their dorm that they missed at exactly 5 pm the seven boys immediately looked for y/n only to not see her anywhere sighing the boys all gathered at the living room, "Why is she always busy and at work whenever were home?" Taehyung whined while pouting, "Just good thing though she wasn't over working her self unlike before." Jin responds "Good thing yoongi hyung talked to her."  Rm nodded "Why is there an envelope here?" Hoseok says and picked up the envelope confused "Y/N?" He reads what's written at the back of the envelope, "let's open it." Jungkook says taking the envelope to his hyung and opening it and saw a written letter from their girl y/n.

Dear: My Sweety Pies

If you're disappointed and confused why i'm not there, the reason is because of MMA(melon music awards) I'm sorry for not being there when you arrived, i'll be performing tonight, so if you want watch me from home, i'll think of you all cheering for me and do my best. I made some food, it's on the fridge just heat it up and eat, i also bought soju and wine for y'all to celebrate.

Just like all of you, i miss you all so much! Can't wait to be home and showers you all hugs and kisses.
Love you all!♥️

                                          Your loving;
                                                  Y/N

Just by reading the letter all of them smiled, At least she didn't forget about them. Everyone stood up and went to their rooms to change except jin who went to look at the fridge only to see it full of their favourite food, smiling he took it all out thinking of heating it up and eating, but before anything she took a picture of it and sent it to her.

JIN;
*ATTACH PICTURE*
Thank you princess!
You're probably busy right now, but i just want to tell you that i love you so much! Good luck on your performance we'll be watching and cheer for you.💜

after that he change into a comfortable clothes and went to the kitchen to heat up all the foods with the help of hoseok and yoongi while the others are in the living room already watching MMA's Red Carpet. After a while the food was all heat up, they took it to the living room and was interrupted by a door bell.

"I'll get it!" Jimin says and went to open the door, he saw their manager.
"delivery, 2 boxes of fried chicken and 2 large boxes of Hawaiian pizza." The manager chuckled showing what he was holding "wow! We already have lots of food here." Jimin says letting his manager in "It was from y/n, I got a text from her to buy this for the seven of you." The manager explained while they were heading at the living room, "Jimin look it's y/n." Taehyung exclaimed in excitement pointing at the tv all of them watch in awe seeing how gorgeous their girl is wearing  a mini sexy dress. "am I allowed to fall inlove deeply?" A jimin says stunned.

"Who allowed her to wear that dress?" A sudden outburst from jungkook made them look at him confused "What? You don't like it?" Their manager asked that made the younger shake his head "I like it! I swear I do, but knowing other idols will be there with her and us not  being there, I'm pretty sure everyone will try to hit on her." Jungkook explained in annoyance "Calm down! Pretty sure she can manage plus she has a lot of security since after y'all were discharged bang pd nim was scared of y'all, so he made sure to keep her safe always." The manager says in assurance making the seven to sigh in relief. Just then they were again interrupted when they heard her talk "Hello Everyone! Y/n Imnida!" She greats earning a loud cheer from her fans
"You look so stunning today, y/n-shi." The host compliments earning for her to cringe "Thank you!" She responds.

"How are you? What have you been to this days?" The other host asked that made her smile "I've been in a week break so spend my days staying at home listening to a lot of music but more on bts, it's really nice hearing song by the boys that I'm missing, while I reminisce some memories with them, I was also working on a songs like i always do And i'm also into movie marathon this days." She says smiling "You probably miss them? So much." the host says talking about the boys making the seven to smile at how y/n's eyes lit up by the question "I do miss them a lot, actually they discharged today and I'm sure they're watching." She answers making an even more loud screams "Oh if that so then why don't you say hi to them." The other host says looking at the camera and waving "Hi guys! I wish your watching comfortably at home, can't wait to get home and finally see you all. Miss y'all and love yah!" She says smiling and made a finger heart making the seven boys to cry in awe.

"I miss her so much!" Jin sobbed earning a nod from the others "She's so beautiful." Namjoon stated "She become prettier each day." Yoongi whined while the others just stayed shut admiring their girl until her part ended, soon the award show finally started they watch and missed performing.

Y/n received 3 awards, the best  female soloist, song of the year and the best music video of the year when she was announced as the artist of the year. The boys all cheered loudly proud of their girl, but once she performed all of them were shock at how sexy and seductive the performance was but still admit that it was good as hell, they're all proud of her. "That was a too seductive ." Yoongi exclaimed "Who made her where this clothes?" jungkook asked looking at their manager who just sighed "Who the hell choreographed this performance? Do she really need those guys?" Jimin asked that made their manager dumb founded "for real guys? Y/n wants to do this concept so you go talk to her about it."