24

AUTHORS P.O.V
It was 6 pm when Y/n left her house to have dinner with her brother, as she was heading to their meeting place she felt someone is following her, she looked around but didn't see anyone, she then shrugged it off and just continued walking to the restaurant where she and her brother will meet, but being confused at first she tried to look back again only for her to bump to someone, "I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking at my way, are you alright?" She looked at the person only for her to feel confused as the person just runs away without even looking at her, just then someone called her name "Y/N-ah!" She looked at the person and saw her brother entering the restaurant she then shrugged it off again and runs into her brother's embrace "Who was that guy who just bumped into you?" Her brother Young Saeng asked as she looked at him "No, Oppa it was me who bumped to him I wasn't looking at my way. " She says as her brother just nodded "Be careful next time, let's go inside," Young Saeng says while she just smiled nodding.

Time skipped...

"WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me sooner? What if it's a stalker or someone who wants to hurt you?!" Young Saeng says in shock as she calmed him down "Oppa calm down, I wasn't really sure if someone is really stalking me or maybe I'm just being delusional because I never really saw someone I just feel like someone is following or watching me, that's it" She says as he sighed "Of course if it's a stalker they won't really show their selves." Young Saeng states as she thought her brother is right "Do the boys know about this?" Young Saeng asked again as she shook her head "I wasn't sure as I said, so I didn't tell them, plus they're very busy and have lots of promotions in the US so I don't wanna worry them." She says as he sighed again "You have to tell them." He says "But what if I'm just being delusional then I'll make the boys worry." She says "What if it's really a stalker and it's just looking for the timing to do something bad to you?! Y/n-ah, I'm not letting that to happen." He says "Don't worry Oppa I'll be fine, I promise! Plus I already asked my company for more security." She says to calm him down "Fine! But once something happened, I won't think twice to tell the boys." He says as she just sighed and nodded "And you must update me always." He tells her "I will Oppa."