36

JIN'S P.O.V
I texted Jhope to meet me in my room as soon as I got off the phone with Namjoon.

V I texted Jhope to meet me in my room as soon as I got off the phone with Namjoon

There was soon a knock on my door. I opened it, knowing it was Hoseok and Yoongi, and they came in and sat on the sofa, asking, "What is it, hyung?" Hoseok inquired, as I tried not to cry, that they had immediately noticed "Hyung, is there something wrong?" "Y/n——— s-she's in the hospital."
The two fell silent for a moment, "Mwo?!? Why?" Yoongi inquired, his face solemn "She had been shot. Her brother called and said she broke up with us because of this john her ex, he threatened her so she got scared and decided to break up with us, and then last night she met up with him and when her brother arrived with the police to rescue her, john aimed the gun at y/n's brother but she took the shot for him." I explained, "Do the others already know?" Hoseok, overcome with emotion, inquired, 
"I told Namjoon, he's on his way back, but I haven't told the maknaes." I answered "It will be difficult to tell them, especially Jimin," I sighed as they nod. Hoseok sobs, and nod in agreement, but then someone knocked on the door, and I went to open it, only to see Taehyung standing in front of my door, "Hyung, do you know where Hoseok Hyung is?" He asked, his face bright.

I frowned, knowing that his pretty smile would turn to tears once he heard the news, so I nodded and told him to come in, "He's here, come, I also have something to tell you."

"Hoseok hyung, look, I finished my song—- what happened?" He says confused as he saw his other hyungs in tears, "Taehyungie, go and sit down beside hoseok," I command, "Hyung, you're scaring me," he says looking at us, puzzled, but he obeys and sits beside his Hoseok hyung. "I know your excitement about that will fade once you hear this," he says, "so why don't you tell us about it first?" Hoseok attempted to smile at him "Oh!! I completed the song I was working on for y/n" he proudly say as we nodded at him, admiring his beautiful bright smile.
"That's fantastic, Taehyungie; can I listen to it later?" Hoseok asked, trying not to burst out crying any further. "That's why I'm looking for you, I want you to listen to what I'm working on." Taehyung smiles even more, "So, what was it you wanted to tell me?" He finally asked.

I tried to think of a way to tell him, but I honestly don't know how. "Just tell him the truth, hyung." Yoongi says as I sigh. I began to look up at Taehyung. "It's about y/n,"  "How about her?" Taehyung innocently, asked. "She's at the hospital, Taehyung-ah." I said which caused his  mood to drop, "What, But why? When did this happen?" he asked, almost in tears. "Taehyung, she was shot by this John, her ex," I explained, As he began to cry. "Who the hell is this John, and why would he do such a thing? Is she in good health? How is she doing?" he asked  questions that i don't even know how to answer. "I don't know, but I wish she was." I replied "Jimin will get even more stressed, we can't tell him." Taehyung sobbed as he thought about his best friend's condition. "I heard my name." we are all taken aback when Jimin and Jungkook entered the room,  "Woah! Why are you sobbing?" Jungkook chuckled a little, making us all close our mouths afraid to tell them.

These two were the most protective, the ones who would go insane if she was hurt in any way. I'll never forget how Jungkook punched a guy who almost pulled y/n at the airport while we were filming bon voyage, or how Jimin nearly killed a reporter who asked various stupid questions about y/n at our press conference.