54

JIN'S P.O.V
After a call from Namjoon who was at the company with the rest, I went back to my room only to see y/n in an uncomfortable position, I hurriedly went beside her "Princess are you alright?" I asked, "Don't move, it's making it more painful." She cried that made me frown only if I could take the pain for her I would, I then head to get a pain reliever and water and went back to her "Come drink this princess so it'll go away for a bit then you go take a quick shower".

AUTHORS P.O.V
Few minutes after drinking the pain reliever that Jin gave her, the pain was soon gone, the girl stood up and went to take a quick shower just like what she was told to do. Jin looked at her and sighed only if everyone knows how stressful it is for them when their girlfriend is on her month, not just because they have to be careful and patient of her mood, but also have to suffer seeing her in pain for a week, no one knows how much it hurts them more seeing their princess in pain, her pain makes it 100 times hard for them. He brushed the thought away and just decided to heat up the food he made and prepare it so once she's done she can eat and soon take some rest.

Y/N finished quickly and wore her pajama and Jin's shirt that is like a dress to her. Taking off the towel around her hair she put it back at jin's bathroom and went to sit at the bed taking her phone only to see the messages from each member.

FROM: MinMin💜

Babe, I wish you're feeling well, I really hate it that I can't be there with you. Get some rest, we'll be home soon. Love you!💜

FROM: TaeTae💜

Are you still in pain?
I'm so worried, I can't even work properly.

FROM: Yoonie💜

Is there something you want from the store? I'll get it after work. Message me once you crave for something or need anything.

FROM: Hobi💜
Are you alright?
I kinda miss holding you're hand🥺
I wanna go home🥺

FROM: Joonie💜

I recently read that you should avoid salty foods and caffeine during your period because they can aggravate your cramps.I'll inform Jin that you will no longer consume coffee during your period, and we will refrain from making or ordering salty foods such as your favorite fries that you constantly crave. Get used to it; for a week, no salty food or coffee for you.

FROM: Kookie💜

I found a cafe where they offer Frappe Nutella flavored, do you wanna try?

Reading the messages, a smile formed on her face and decided to reply to the boys who were obviously all worrying about her.

TO: MinMin💜
I feel a bit better now Chim, don't worry. Don't overwork yourself, can't wait for you guys to be home so we can all cuddle. Love you too! 💜

TO: TaeTae💜

I feel better now Taetae don't worry Jinnie is taking good care of me, don't overthink, i'm fine! Be home soon, okay? 🥺

TO: Yoonie

Can you get me a pizza? 🥺
Also, can we all watch Netflix and cuddle tonight?

TO: Hobi💜

I'm Fine Hobi, I miss you more please come home soon🥺

TO: Joonie💜

Sometimes I wish you're not smart.
Out of all the food why French Fries?
And buy me choco milk if i'm not allowed to drink coffee then😑

TO: Kookie💜

OMG?!🥺
Can you get me one of does?
And come home now? 🥺