35

FLASHBACK BEFORE THE INCIDENT

CL'S P

CL'S P.O.V
"SHIT!! I have to do something!" I groan and decided to call Young Saeng Oppa, y/n's brother, I don't feel good with this, something bad might happen. He needs to get her before something bad could happen to her.

 He needs to get her before something bad could happen to her

AUTHORS P.O.V
Meanwhile, y/n was on her way to the meeting place. Arriving at the said place she went inside and remembered the last time she was there 'the day Andy died' remembering her cousin also her best friend and how she saw him dying made her cry once again. Crying her eyes out, someone embraced her from the back "Why is my baby crying?" Hearing the voice she already knows who it is, she wiped her tears with her hands and faced him emotionless "Don't Fucking Touch Me!" She growled in anger pushing him away "Calm down! I was just trying to comfort you." He says "comfort me? DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE REASON WHY I'M IN PAIN RIGHT NOW? THE REASON WHY I'M SO BROKEN AND CRYING?!!" she angrily screams "Stop This already John! LEAVE ME AND MY LOVE ONES ALONE!! LET ME BE HAPPY!!" she shouted, "And What If I Don't Want To?" He Smirked "Then I Have To End It! Right Now! Right Here! Right In Front Of You!" She said making him shocked as she took a gun out from her pocket, aiming it to her head fiercely "Y/N!! PUT THE FUCKING GUN DOWN!!" he screamed at her, John loves her so much that it made him crazy, she is the reason.

He loves her so much to the point that he can risk everything he can, and do anything even if that means he needs to kill then he will, just for her. "NO! If You Won't Let Me Be Happy Then I Would Just End My Life Here Instead of suffering!" She cried and was already going to pull the trigger "STOP!! PUT THE FUCKING GUN DOWN!!" he screamed taking the gun from her hand "NO!! I BETTER DIE THAN BEING WITH YOU!!" she screams after he successfully took the gun from her he was stronger than her plus she was also getting weak from crying too much. Just right on time Y/n's brother arrived with the police.

"HANDS UP! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!" One of the policemen says "YOU FOOLED ME!!" John shouted looking at y/n, but then y/n's brother came in "y/n-ah!! Oppa is here!!" Young Saeng called for her, making both John and y/n to look at him "Of course its the Oppa being the hero he is!" John shouted aiming the gun to
y/n's brother, that she immediately saw "NO!! OPPA!!" she shouted running to his brother only for her to take the bullet "NO NO!! Y/N-AH!!" her brother shouted in shock as she collapsed at his arms "NO!! Y/N WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!" he asked her crying, "Why are you here? I'm doing this to protect you, but why did you come?" She asked him "I'm not letting him hurt you." He answered her caressing her face gently. "Oppa, you know that I love both you and mom right?" she told him making him cry even more, "We love you more." He answered sobbing "T-tell the boys to be happy, and that I'm sorry and I will always love them." She says almost out of breath.

"Stay with me y/n! Stay with me!!" He told her "I'm tired." She says as she blocked out "NO!! Y/N WAKE UP!! HELP PLEASE!! HELP!!" Just right on time, the ambulance came on time "Sir, we'll take her to the hospital now, are you going with us or you'll go there on your own?" The ambulance nurse asked, "I'm going with her." He says and entered the car.