57

AUTHORS P.O.V
A year later, y/n and the boys were all happily living together still enjoying their careers.
Each one of them might get busy once in a while yet at the end of the day they never forget to have time together. There were also ups and downs through their relationships which is normal but they never wanted to make it big so they talked about it and made sure to make up before the day ends, which always works.

Y/n as usual is excited to go home and cuddle with her boys not knowing what could be waiting for her.
Just, as usual, y/n went home bringing something for the boys, today she brought cheesecake,  Jungkook's favorite. Entering the dorm while sweetly calling for her boyfriends, she saw Jin at the kitchen with Yoongi, that immediately made her smile. "hello Jinnie, Yoonie. What are you guys cooking?" She asked approaching the two and giving them their kiss. "We're making ramyun we bought delivery for dinner but were suddenly craving ramyun," Yoongi answered which made the girl nod slowly, finally realizing how weird the atmosphere is, she brushed the thought off and smiled again. "Where're the others?" She asked, "At the dinning" Jin answered not looking at the girl which she finds even weirder, 'Jin always looks at me whenever he talks to me.' She thought yet brush it off again, and went to the dining where the others are "Hi guys! I bought a cheesecake."  She announced putting the box on the table,  "What did you guys order?" She asked looking at the food on the table " Chicken! OMG!" she squeals seeing her favorite food "By the way, you guys came home early today."  She asked finally looking at them only for her to realize how quiet everyone is and were all looking stressed, she wanted to ask them but stayed shut not wanting to make the mood weirder.

Just then Yoongi and Jin were done with the ramyun, and they all ate together. The dinner wasn't the same as always, where they will talk about how their day went, jokes around and laugh while eating, this time it was quiet no one dared to talk, not even looking at each other, which gives her bad vibes, not having the appetite anymore she stood up taking her plate and went to wash it, which shocked the others yet they stayed quiet.

She heads to the living room and just scrolls through her Twitter, only for her to finally realized why the boys were acting weird.

@SOOMPI
BTS TO ENLIST IN MILITARY NEXT WEEK, ALL TOGETHER.

Read here for more details;
Https//www.soompi_btsenlistment.com

Reading the article, she didn't realize how she was in tears, finally reaching the end of the article she held on her phone tight and taking it all in, wishing it to be a dream

She knows that whether she likes it or not the boys would have to leave and serve in the military, she wasn't just ready for it to be this early.
She was sad, and also disappointed that she found it out through the internet instead of the boys telling her. 
"I'm going to bed." Yoongi's voice echoed that took her attention, she saw him already heading upstairs which upset her even more "So you guys won't really talk to me? Until when? Till you guys come back from the military? Probably after 2 years?" She finally asked in tears which shocked them all "Love why are you crying? No No! don't cry!" Taehyung approached her only to be pushed away. "You already know?" Jin exclaimed making y/n to look at her "Don't play dumb! You all know how fast article spreads through social media!" she semi shouted.

"Sorry." Namjoon immediately apologizes, guilt and sadness visible through his voice "Was it too difficult to tell me? YOU ALL LEAVING ME FOR 2 YEARS WASN'T THE DEAL HERE! I-I AM JUST UPSET THAT INSTEAD OF HEARING IT FROM ONE OF YOU I WOULD SAW IT FROM THE INTERNET! I-I am just upset!" she shouted upset that made the boys look at her in shock she never shouted when they argue or fight, it was new to them, that's when they knew they really fucked up, "baby we d-" Jungkook tried to explain but was immediately cut "I was already expecting for this to happen, you all leaving to serve in military which I understand so it wasn't that big deal anymore, yet of course it will make me sad not having you around for 2 years which I also understand I can handle and wait for you guys to come back, but the thing is why ignore me when you supposed to tell me? are you thinking of leaving without a proper farewell? Or is this your way of breaking up with me?" She asked that made the boys even more shock "Hold on! Break up? No one was even thinking about it." Yoongi who was on the stairs exclaimed, everyone, knows he was the most affected whenever they talk about break up.

"I feel like that." She sobbed. She was then pulled by a hug, "We will never want to let you go nor leave you." Hoseok whispered rubbing her back gently, "We're sorry!" The others say and approached them with a hug "We're taking this week off to spend it with you, only you. " Jimin says making the others agree. They all had fun, spending each second together, enjoying the rest of their time together. Until the day came. It was time to leave, it was hard yet they have to.

Y/n sent them off and didn't forget to give them gifts that she personally made for them to always remember her. It was hard for each of them. But as usual one of them is even more worried. He approached her one last time and hugged her "Please please stay out of troubles, Andy nor I are not there to save your dumbass so please listen to me for once, hhmm?" He says caressing her face, he wasn't just her lover but also her best friend. "Yah! Aish! Fine Fine! Go ahead! Please all of you take care okay? I love you all! I'll be waiting!" She responded and pinched Jimin's nose that made him giggle "Now Go!" She says pushing Jimin to go. She was totally holding herself to not cry.
Jimin smiled and sent her a flying kiss, And soon the seven of them were nowhere to be seen. From that, she cried and cried and cried and cried for days. Until she was used to it if that was possible.

______________
Long update for y'all!!
Also it's ending soon😢