Apologies: Chapter 10

The security personnels were fast to take immediate actions on the scene. Right after a minute or two, Yuna Choi, the doctor second in Eunbi's position, came huffing with agitation painted on her face in a vivid text, "Oh my god! Dr. Hwang! You're losing too much blood! We better get you treated right away!" she notioned in a distressed behavior, propping her hands onto the other doctor's shoulder.

"I'm a-alright.. it's not my blood." she excused, "Please get Miss Jung assisted first." 

Taehyung wasn't throwing Eunbi any attention, his limbs grew soggy approaching the sullen Yerin on the ground. "Yerin-ah.." he tried supporting her weight to stand up but it seemed like the weight of being the cause of someone's death burdened Yerin so much for her to comprehend things around her. "Come on please we need to get you treated."

Throughout the whole time he never looked Yerin at her eyes,not even once, because he knew that once he does, he'll burst out crying. He knew it was the same pair of eyes he witnessed the very time she lose hope in staying alive.

The same pair of extensively lonesome and blank eyes that stood still in the horizon of nipping agitation.

The same pair of eyes that was waiting soon to die.

He's aware of how Yerin is annoyed by his existence, but the demand to ensure her safety reigned his disposition behind of all the daggers Yerin was throwing him everytime.

"P-please Yerin-ah.."

Yerin flailed her hands wildly, the movement hitting the latter right in his face "I killed him. I killed--"

It was so much for Taehyung, his heart ached lavishly, not because of the strike, but because Yerin is slowly losing herself, again.

He snapped.

"Do I look like I care huh?! I don't care okay?! I don't fucking care if you killed someone or not. You need to come with me and you will come with me and get treated!" he fumed, tucking his lips into his primal outrage.

Mustering up his strength, he shoved Yerin's torso on top of his broad shoulder, the latter squealing a scratched demand to be put down.

Though he doesn't want to be physical as that, he was left without other choice.

"Stay still." strict and stern, he ordered.

Others were eyeing them but didn't put an effort to even stop him, for they know what he's doing, and well of course- they were all busy assisting the head doctor whose been neglecting their help since earlier.

To be absolutely honest, Eunbi wasn't hurt, even the slightest pain wasn't sensible. Rather, she's annoyed. Annoyed by the fact that Yerin, the person whom she wants to be safe above all was being drag out of the place like a bulk of impractical stuff.

The squealing originating from the girl was scribbling improper impulses on her whole body, an odd sensation she's feeling.

Amidst the commotion happening in front of her, Eunbi just glued her gaze on the disappearing duo until they totally vanished out of her sight, biting her lower lip ever so lightly, almost unnoticeable, she then muttered a dark and melancholic, "I am sorry."

. . . . . 

Eunbi protested that she doesn't need any sort of treatment for she was perfectly fine physically, and instead, demanded the assigned nurse to bring her the latest report of their pharmaceutical system processes.

"The progression of completing GZO 17's clinical trials increased, well that's good," she trailed her fingers down to the last sentence of the page before flipping it to the next, "But please be sure that the team still follows the standards and do their utmost proficiency, we do still need to ensure everything." Eunbi extended out a frail smile before handing the folder back to her.