Apologies: Chapter 31

Third Person's POV

Eunbi scrubbed her eyes, blinking at the screen's brightness in front of her, there's a tab there, and a small bar that loads the transfer of data into an external hard drive.

98%

99%

100%

There finally done.

She punched the air in instinct, making a, 'yes-I-made-it' gesture, but immediately retracted her hand as if nothing happened.

Eunbi wanted to actually jump and raved in happiness, but she would make a total fool of herself so, uh, no thanks.

Moments later,Yuna emerged from the door with a handfull of papers, Eunbi frowning just by seeing the upcoming real works that's waiting to be done now.

"Hey." she greeted, "You look like a zombie."

"A beautiful zombie, if I may just add." Eunbi tatted, disconnecting the cord that connected the drive from her desktop. She grabbed the thing and place it near Yuna.

Her friend smiled and safely took the drive and gently placed it inside her coat's pocket.

Clutching a pen, Eunbi started writing on a blank paper laying somewhere in front of her, there she wrote:

'That's the fruit of all my hardwork.
Keep it safe even if it costs your life, haha!'

It's indeed, Eunbi's hardwork.

For a head doctor, it was weird that Eunbi was dealing with a lot of paperworks. And when I said 'lots' it's really a looooottt. Dealing with all of them to the point that she's not even getting proper sleep for it.

Turns out, that all of those things were included in their plan;

A fake research and drug development.

Eunbi had done all the work to create a whole new presumptuous looking data, information and analysis, totally not related to GZO at any means.

This might be one of those reasons why Eunbi kept telling Yuna that she's not that in advantage with her role.

Indeed, doing that whole thing alone is a different kind of stress for Eunbi.

The said drive, was the same thing Yuna gave Jackson - with the latter thinking that it's the real thing.

Ha, what a clever act.

"I didn't think you're this good at doing this." a small laugh eloped from Yuna's mouth.

"I was also just as surprised hahaha," said Eunbi, leaning back on her chair with a smile that meant great satisfaction, "This was easier than I thought."

"Let's just say that there's nothing hard for you," the latter explained, Eunbi finding it ridiculous, "Stop smiling like a creep. And, hey, I'm done talking to the international head director. I also just finished doing all the arrangements, your flight is next week."

__________________________________________

A nurse came huffing at Eunbi's door, "Doc, new patient is admitted, the situation is currently bad, at the moment, some interns and medical practitioners on standby are trying to pacify it."