Apologies: Chapter 30

Third Person's POV

Eunbi was still smiling like plague.

"Is everything recorded?" she asked inside the ambulance they're currently in, "I didn't know they would found out this soon."

Taehyung, who came in together with the group of policemen earlier nodded in return, taking off Eunbi's hand cuffs, the doctor heaving a sigh of relief at the disappearance of pressure on her wrist, "Yeah, every. single. thing. He confessed everything. We finally have hard evidence to arrest Jackson now. Thanks Dr. Hwang."

"No," Eunbi mused instead, "I'm the one who should be thanking you and your team. You've been a huge help in this."

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD," the girl laying on the stretcher suddenly gasp for air, breaking the calm atmosphere as she hilariously grabbed her abdomen, "PLEASE TELL ME I'M ALIVE PLEASE TELL ME--"

Eunbi and Taehyung fell onto deep laughter at her comical act, "Of course you're still alive Yuna, we're in the ambulance now."

"OH MY GOD IS THAT YOU EUNBI?! YOU MORON!" she exclaimed peering her sight to her side just to be greeted by a wide smiling Eunbi, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO SHOOT ME THAT HARD YOUFREAKINGCRAZY-"

"Yah yah-" she shushed her down immediately, side glancing at Taehyung who's probably laughing at their bickering right now, "I'm sorry okay? It's not on my control anymore plus I didn't know the impact would be that hard."

"IF I SUSTAINED ANY INJURY I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS TO THE MARS! YOU HEAR THAT HUH?!"

"...But," Eunbi began, trying her best to contain her laughter seeing how Yuna almost popped a vein in her neck due to anger, "..You cannot even stand right now..?"

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Taehyung might or might not have separated the two before they went engaging in a friendly fight.

The scene calmed down for a moment before Yuna blurted out again, still not giving up, "I swear if you don't give me my concert ticket I'm gonna sue you!" Yuna whined lavishly, eyes flaring at Eunbi, "And can you please remove this bulletproof vest and tomato sauce in me? This is so sticky, I might die from this instead."

____________________________________________

"The progression of completing GZO 17's clinical trials increased, well that's good. But please be sure that the team still follows the standards and do their utmost proficiency, we do still need to ensure everything." Eunbi extended out a frail smile before handing the folder back to her.

The nurse get it back, tugging it behind her, "An a-affiliate of Taehee corporation. Uhh.. T-tried to infiltrate our whole system which ahm.. includes all the data and information we have on our current process with the GZO 17 Doc, but... but rest assured, our security team was fast to eradicate the said person."

"Really? I'll access the system later then, to still check on it." there wasn't any sign of being astounded on her voice, expression staying solid and clear as ever.

"D-doc?"

"Hmm?"

"You're not s-suprised by that?" asked the nurse, quietly.