17. a r t i c l e

WAS FAYE'S ACCIDENT...FAKE?!
by Caroline Thompson

Ten months ago the world was struck with the awful news that 25-year-old singer and model Faye Annabelle Holland had been the victim of a horrible car crash.

Five days after her accident, her brother, Tom, took to Twitter, posting a video of him explaining the situation and fans were mortified

"There was a pretty bad storm so the roads were all wet, and there was a drunk driver on the wrong side of the road," He started with before beginning to cry, "The police said that the car must have flipped five times. Faye is on life support at the moment,"

Tom then explained how doctors had told the family that the chances of Faye surviving were little to none. Soon after, the second eldest Holland posted this video, friends and family from all over the globe began pouring heartbroken and heartfelt messages - many of which actually booking hotel rooms in London in order to be closer to Faye and her family.

Harry Holland took to Instagram and Twitter after a crazed fan managed to break into his sisters' room at the hospital, asking people to respect Faye and everybody else involved in the situation, stating that everybody was simply going through so much trauma that they did not need another reason to have anxiety over.

Despite all the solemn messages and radio silence from many of the singers' close friends and family, recent speculation is that the whole situation was a massive publicity stunt. Fans are claiming that for somebody to have been near death as Faye was nearly a year ago, her mental and physical health seems fine.

Elizabeth Olsen, Chris Evans, Gemma Osterfield, Léa Pond, Tom Holland, and countless other friends and fans were quick to defend Faye in the comments of her most recent Instagram picture; a picture taken by (rumoured) love interest Chris Evans.

Chris and Tom left the most detailed messages in reply to this rumour, with the basic line of it were real, it happened, let us be happy that she didn't, well, die.

Faye has yet to comment on the rumours and has not been seen in public since the outrageous rumours began.

"You would think that people would be more respectful of the situation. She nearly lost her life, and these fucking dickwads are trying to claim it was a publicity stunt? How fucking sick can you be? People who are spreading and believing in these bullshit accusations are fucking disgusting," Housemate and best friend, Gemma Osterfield, said to us.

So, what do you think? Let us know!

RELATED:
CHRIS AND FAYE RELATIONSHIP?

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR THEORIES

LÉA POND TO WALK THE RUNWAY AT FASHION WEEK NYC