Recap

The deed was done, the threat had been vanquished. The dead pool would have it's lingering effects on the gang, and what Kate and Peter tried to do to Scott. But though they were fine and no one had died. Alice had taken a chance and left Beacon Hills for the summer as she needed space to clear her head. Helping people can be a burden when not everyone makes it out alive, though Alice had enough of that...

Alice was missing her friends deeply, but she had kept her promise and called them now and then to check up on things. Sent them postcards from Paris, even helped Lydia with her research on finding out what Parrish was, by allowing her to go through her books she had on the supernatural world. Though the one person she was missing the most was Derek, after their 'night' together, they had went their separate ways. But she knew that one day, she will meet Derek again and everything will fall into place...

However, nothing is truly over once it has started. The gang will have to face another threat that was looming in the dark. That was hiding in the shadows. The laws of the supernatural world will be meddled with the science world as things were about to change in Beacon Hills...

Will Alice and her friends be able to stop what was about to attack? Or will destiny run it's course, and doom them all to a fate worse than death?

...............................................

A/N

A small recap guys, hope you all enjoy this book, I'm super excited to start it. However, in this book she will have flings with other people, but the endgame will always be Derek. I might add little bits of her texting. Here is a larger cover from the fantastic work of apxrez :

-Josh(Yoshi)

-Josh(Yoshi)