Chapter Thirty: Alive

(Outfit Reminder)

(Outfit Reminder)

My eyes wondered around the clinic, as I didn't want to meet my gaze with Deaton as he was confused on why I said Allison's name, but it made perfect sense to me. He handed me my third blood-bag as I was hungry as this should fill me up. I tear open the top, and began sucking from the tube, relishing in the energy returning to me.

"You've been out for awhile," Deaton began making me look up at him. "Lydia's safe," my face turn into a smile as I was glad she was safe and alive. "What happened?" Deaton asks after a moment silence between us.

"My past came to light," I just told him, as he frowns at me, not truly understanding what I meant. "I knew the Beast all those years ago and I figured out that Parrish was a Hellhound before he knew," I told Deaton his face was in shocked.

"But why forget? Why erase that part of you?" Deaton asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"I didn't. My Mother did. She erased the part with my involvement with The Beast," I state, taking a sip of blood from the bag. "After the Beast was defeated, my hatred for Werewolves only grew because of my past with one. I was going to kill every last Werewolf that crossed my path. But my mother saved me from that deed by easing my memories. And because Parrish is tied in with the Beast, my mother thought it be best to also erase that part too," I told Deaton as tears began swelling before falling down my cheeks. "My range blinded me from seeing that not all wolfs are the same and I was going to darken my heart because I didn't understand," more tears just fell from my eyes, as I see Deaton hold a sad expression on him.

"This isn't your fault, and you've learned to hold the darkness back, without the memories," Deaton retorted back to me, coming forward, make eyes upon him.

"But the darkness has always felt good," I replied shamelessly to him, my eyes averting from his gaze. As it was the truth, I couldn't hide it from him.

"Sometimes the darkness can fill us all, but you have to remember that you can be pulled back from that darkness," Deaton replied, his hand goes to my shoulder, encouraging that my friends were always by my side and they would stand with me no matter what. My eyes wondering back to him as I offered a small smile.

"It's something I have to control," I told Deaton the truth. "Like everything else," I remarked making me smile a little at the thought.

"You said Allison when you woke. Why?" Deaton asks me, making my smile fade. Flashes of Marie-Jeanne came to my mind, they looked so alike, like twins. But it couldn't be, she couldn't...

"It was something to do with her ancestors," I told a white-lie, though it was to do with her ancestors, I wasn't fully sure that what I saw was real. He nods his head to me as I took a sip of blood from the blood-bag, my eyes casting down to the floor.

Suddenly, a wave of death rushed over me, making me feel dizzy and my body became stiff and my hand had opened. The blood-bag dropped from my hand, and hit the floor, spraying the blood all over. But I didn't move an inch, a blank expression clear on my face...

"Alice?!" Deaton states worried as he rushes forward, his eyes trained on mine.

"Somethings wrong... I have to go," I told Deaton, jumping down from the metal table and standing to my feet, gaining my balance quickly.

"Scott and there others were at the High School," Deaton told me, knowing that he couldn't stop me. I offered a quick nod of my head as I left the clinic, making my way to the School, hoping that this feeling was just a side-effect of channelling Lydia...

But the feeling of Death still loomed over me. I wasn't afraid of my death, but one of my friends...

.........................

I came to the school and was instantly met with a strong smell of fresh blood all over the place, and a loud roar from the Beast. It's roar was imprinted into my mind now, after I had gotten my memories back. I followed the strong smell of blood, which was coming mostly from the library. I came closer to the entrance of the library and I hear grunting and multiple heart beats coming from within. All there hearts beats were so fast, fear was clearly in their hearts...

I rush forward as I open the door slowly, not making a sound, as I see the Beast flip Scott over and he slams into a table, smashing it in half. Scott lays on the ground, the broken wood around him as he groans in pain and was clearly hurt. I quickly held out my hand, as the Beast walks forward, but was suddenly jerked back, by the boundary spell stopped him from advancing to Scott.

"La Bete!" I raised my voice through the room, making him spin around to me. His glowing eyes stared at mine, but I clicked my fingers together effortlessly, and could hear the student's above fall softly onto the floor, putting them to sleep. "You won't kill anymore innocent people!" I hiss at the Beast, my true face descending, as I ran at it while he roared loudly. I jump high into the air, and ready my fist, and hit it in the face, hard. His head turned with the force of my connecting, as I slid on the floor, just stopping at the stairs. I spun around quickly, to see the Beast shaking his head, before focusing it's glowing eyes back on me.

The Beast just stares at me like it did in the Hospital, like it was processing what he was seeing and not attacking. But why? Why not attack me as he would attack anyone else. What made me so special to him?

"Incendia," I chant after a moment, of staring down the Beast. Fire leapt from from his shoulders as he roars in pain for a moment as the fire burns him. But it wasn't lethal as I didn't want to kill the kid underneath. The Beast lunges forward grabbing me in his huge clawed hand, before throwing me across the room. Hitting myself into a bookcase, destroying it as I made impact. I groan in pain as I felt that one, the wind was knocked right out of me. I hear Scott roar at the Beast and made his attack, but the Beast was stronger as Scott was hurt. Within moments, Scott was thrown onto the stairs with brute force, as he groans in pain.

I brushed myself off as I stood to my feet, my eyes locking back with the Beast who was now standing on his hind-legs, ready to attack Scott once again. Out of no where, I see Liam fly through the air, his fists together to make a ball, and he hits the Beast square in the face. He lands on the flood, but goes skidding, but the Beast advances, then shotgun rounds began to fire at the Beast. I push off from my legs and went into vamp-speed, going to the stairs and grabbing Scott and speeding off the stairs as the firing continued. I came to a stop beside Liam who was on the floor. I hear the shotgun pumping after each load, as I cast my gaze to see Braeden shooting and just in time to see Malia roar at the Beast, her fangs on display and her eyes glowed their blue colour. Braeden got a few more shots off before the Beast growls and leaps off the floor and jumps through the library window, leaving a large hole where it smashed the glass..

I took a deep breath as I was glad that it was over, for now. I hang onto Scott as Liam grabbed the other-side of him and helped me carry him to in-front of the window.

"You didn't seriously think you were gonna have a chance against that thing, did you?" Braeden states clearly astonished at Scott's stupidity.

"No," Scott states after panting slightly, before taking his gaze too the window. "But I got its scent," Scott could now track the Beast wherever it may go. But we didn't have time to greet one another once again, because Scott runs off following the scent of the Beast, as I couldn't blame him.

"Go make sure he doesn't die," I told Liam as Scott just left the library and now Liam on his tail.

"I thought you were unconscious?" Malia asks me, making me turn to face her, offering a small smile.

"Well, I thought I should wake up and help you all," I remark to her as she had a glint of thank in her eyes, while also nodding her head to me. But this was far from over, this was just the beginning of what was yet to come...

The Beast full resurrected...