Epilogue:

At last the Beast was destroyed for good this time around. Alice and her friends could now live in peace, and maybe have a few days off from the Supernatural world. But nothing truly rests... She found the will to confess what happened centuries ago to Chris and Gerard, telling them the story of their Ancestor and that Marie-Jeanne looked like Allison. Alice believe that one day, when her time is done on this Earth, she will be reunited with her loves ones. Her family, friends, and most of all, Allison.
The gang was now in the clear, but there was still a few loose ends that needed to be tied up for them to get their happily ever after. But this isn't a fairy tail, this was reality. Their limits will be tested to the unknown, their power of friendship will pushed until breaking-point. Their lives will be put on the line many of times, but will one of them become the hero of our story. What lies ahead for them would surly be something to talk about, if they remember...

We all have the light within us, but there is also The Darkness that creeps in the deepest darkest parts of ourselves. If we are pushed to the limits of our will, then we snap, becoming the monsters that we are not. But in that darkness we have the light, one cannot exist without the other...

........................................................

A/N

Thank you all for commenting, voting and viewing my book series!!! I've really enjoyed how far Alice has come and her journey. There will be a sixth and final book of this series, but it will not be out until 2020. Sorry if any of you are hoping for it sooner, but I want to plot it out and get it all ready for you guys!!!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much!

- Josh(Yoshi)