Chapter Twenty-Four: La Bête

Patients began to leave the hospital as there has been called an full evacuation as the Beast was on his way here

Patients began to leave the hospital as there has been called an full evacuation as the Beast was on his way here. I was currently helping people out of the door and along the hallway, towards the exit. Sirens whirled in my ears as the were alerting the patients to move.

"Again, this is a Code White, a full hospital evacuation. All critical patients will be taken by ambulance to Hill Valley," Melissa spoke over the loud-speaker. Suddenly, the building shook, the lights flashed as the building was shook once again. People began to scream as I push pass them to get to the main desk where Melissa was. As I reached there the building jolted again with force, making me look around as it was so powerful.

"Melissa?" I state to her as she was walking closer to the source of the quakes. However, everyone was out of the hospital meaning they were safe. I came next to Melissa as she stood at the end of the hallway, looking down to the elevator down at the other end. Lights were flashing around us it was like I was going to go into an epileptic fit. But a sudden noise came to our ears like metal straining. My eyes shot down to the elevator just in time to hear the ding sound, but I didn't want to chance it, and grabbed Melissa and pushed off from my legs and vamp-sped back to the entrance and straight out of the hospital.

I came to a halt, luckily, no one had saw what I did as they were too busy leaving. I let go of Melissa as she gives me a smile and a nod of her head, before rushing over to an patient, helping them out. I turn back around to the hospital, feeling something weird like a force pulling me in, wanting me to enter the building. Without knowing it, my feet started to walk, gaining closer to the entrance, but I didn't fight it.

I walk through the double doors back inside, the air was silent just for a split second before a loud crash could be heard from above, then loud growling...

"The fourth floor," I spoke to myself as I made my way to the stairs of the hospital. Wasting no time and rushing up them to the forth floor, before opening the door quietly. But as I open it I see flames parched in the walls, burning like someone took a match too it. The floor was a mess, papers everywhere, some burnt some not. Soot and dirt covered the walls like thick smoke had clung too them. I took each step with care, but roars came from around the corner, and within seconds a bright orange light came from the walls. Suddenly, I see a flames whisk past me, but as my eyes focused and the flames died slightly. I see Parrish, his feet firm on the ground, his head shooting up.

Heavy footsteps, it felt like an earthquake was happening, but suddenly the Beast stood in front of me, it side-ways. My eyes widen as I took a few steps back, but a crunch sound came from my feet, making screw my face up. The Beast look to the left, his glowing blue eyes had met me. The Beast turns it's whole body my way but it didn't move, it just stared at me, it's glowing eyes wondered up and down my body taking in my appearance. But all I could hear was the screams of it's past victims...

"La Bête," I barely spoke, though fear was running through my veins at this moment in time, I didn't let it show. The Beast only cocks it's head side-ways like a dog, but before it could do anymore Parrish attacks from behind, grabbing it around his neck, the flames burning brightly. The Beast roars and struggles, coming a bit forward, waving it's giant clawed hands around. Just then I was backhanded by the Beasts clawed hand, making me go skidding across the floor. I hit a cabinet but not hard enough to do damage. The Beast had gotten Parrish off his back and suddenly runs down the hallway, Parrish chasing his tail.