Chapter Two: Concerned

The first day of school had arrived for us Seniors, I was looking forward as I would be able to finish school for the first time in forever

The first day of school had arrived for us Seniors, I was looking forward as I would be able to finish school for the first time in forever. I walk up the stairs with Malia and Stiles, as Stiles had given us a brief description on what he had done. Which was outrageous.

"So, you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" Malia had asked Stiles, as we pressed up the stairs to the high school.

"Speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago," Stiles made is case to us.

"Which means what?" I had piped up, my gaze on Stiles as he was going a bit too far with this. 

"Who speeds," Stiles asked, making us come to a halt as I stand next to Malia our gazes on Stiles. "People trying to get away from something," Stiles presses out, his eyes flickering to us.

"Well, how many tickets do you have?" Malia had asked Stiles. 

"None," he replied straight off the bat, but I cross my arms over my chest and stared at him, raising an eyebrow. 

"How many would you have if your Father didn't get you out of them?" I had asked. Stiles eyes went to meet mine, as I stared him down. 

"Seventeen," Stiles had said, Malia and I had given him a look. 

"I don't know, Stiles. I mean, I see why you're worried. He's really hot. He's got like great hair, perfect body. You should definitely feel threatened," Malia had stated, as my eyes wondered to hers making me turn my whole body to face her. 

"You can say that again," I had smugly replied, as Stiles shot his gaze over to me, not approving this. 

"Thank you. Because I do... Now more than ever" he replied his voice laced with worry as he wasn't pleased his girlfriend had said that.

"You want me to torture him? Alice could use her magic on him?" Malia had brought me into this but she stated this a bit too loudly for passing Students to hear. 

"Say it a bit louder, the people at the back didn't hear you," I had said sarcastically rolling my eyes at her. 

"No, I don't want you to torture him," Stiles had said as he didn't want such sorts. 

"I'm pretty sure I can take him," Malia went on, as I uncrossed my arms over my chest. 

"I could also take him," I smugly replied, giving off a cheeky smirk as Stiles caught wind on what I implied. "I'm off to class," I had chuckled to them, and waved good-bye, as they nodded to me and I went ahead, going to the first class of Senior year...

...........................

For this year, I am doing AP United States History as I know a lot about it, as I lived most of it. Scott, Kira, and Lydia were taking AP Biology, but I hope they do well in their subject. Half -a-day had gone by, and I was in the newly furbished library, with Scott, Malia and Kira, as our books spread across the table, as we were doing some homework for our respectable subjects.