Chapter Twenty-One: To Kira

I had done a simply locator spell on Kira, finding out she was in New Mexico a place called Shiprock

I had done a simply locator spell on Kira, finding out she was in New Mexico a place called Shiprock . Our plan was to go to Mexico and get Kira and bring her back to Beacon Hills to help us out. Getting the band back together was going to be more difficult than expected, but hey I like a challenge. I had gotten change into something more comfortable if we are going to New Mexico...

I stood with Stiles as he was currently fixing his jeep as Scott was getting a few things. Liam also stopped by wanting a chance to talk to Scott, to smooth things over between them both. Since the night of the super moon, they haven't really been on best terms. To be honest, I hadn't had a chance to talk to him either, but it was more of my doing than his. 

I didn't overhear their conversation, as it was between them. After a moment, I see Scott come out from his kitchen door, opening the door that leads outside to us, just in time to hear Stiles grunt to himself. Stiles and I cast our eyes to Scott, who unhooked Stiles's light and shines it onto the engine of his jeep.

"So, what did he want?" Stiles asked, wanting to know what Liam wanted.

"To help," Scott replied, though Liam might have nearly killed Scott, he was still willing to help our cause.

"You gonna let him?" Stiles went on, grabbing a tool before leaning back over the hood and started tinkering with his engine.

"Eventually, I guess," Scott states, as he didn't know what to do with Liam at this moment in time.

"Ok, but shouldn't he be a little higher on your priority list right now? I mean, since he's the only other actual werewolf, your only actual Beta," Stiles made a valid point to Scott, his eyes focused on him.

"You didn't see the way that he came at me. You didn't see the look in his eyes," Scott states back, though Stiles wasn't there, he could imagine.

"Well, I've been with you on a full moon, so I've seen that look," Stiles went on, Scott taking a sigh as he knew he was right. "You want to get the band back together, Scott, you don't leave out the drummer," Stiles states his analogy perfect for this situation.

"He's right Scott," I began as Stiles went around me to the driver side. "You need everyone you can get," Scott's eyes were on me, as they were soft looking as he knew I was right as well. Suddenly, the engine of the jeep roared to life, meaning success. I smiled as Scott came to the front of the jeep and Stiles did the same, but I quickly got in the back as there was a bit of room, due to the containers that Stiles had in the back.

I sat behind the drivers seat, yellow containers to the right of me. Scott and Stiles climbed into their seats, as Scott puts his red duffel bag behind, but he notices the containers that were stashed to the right.

"It's a minor leak. Very minor," Stiles states to Scott, his thumb and index finger inches apart.

"Looks like it," I joked as Stiles backs out of Scott's drive-way, I hear the tires screech, before he turns and began on the road. Our destination, New Mexico, Shiprock...