Prologue:

Alice walks the streets of Paris, her heels clicking against the pavement of the side-walk

Alice walks the streets of Paris, her heels clicking against the pavement of the side-walk. Within the weeks she had been in Paris, she had gotten her hair cut to a short length, just above her shoulders. In the distance, she sees the Eiffel tower, she stops and looks in the direction, smiling to herself as this summer had been a great one. The Eiffel tower was beautiful to look at, even One-hundred and twenty-two-years ago when they had finished building it. She was among the firsts too explore the tower. She remembers the memory fondly, like it only just happened yesterday. She sits on a chair outside a small corner cafe, she could still see the tower from where she sat...

"Une tasse de thé, mademoiselle Harper?" A young French man had asked Alice, making her turn to look at him.

"Une tasse de thé sonne bien. Je vous remercie," Alice had replied in French as she knows the language fluently. The man smiles and nodded to her, as he wondered off in his waiter outfits and his little tray, going to get her a cup of tea. She takes a breath, inhaling the air around her as she felt relaxed and free. Alice had phoned Scott and the rest to see how their summer was doing, and she sent them postcards as well. Lydia had also asked her if she could borrow she books on supernatural creatures Alice had, and she gladly let her take what she needed...

Within moments, the man comes out with a plain white-cup on his tray, coming over and placing it on the small table in front of Alice. "Merci," Alice replies to the waiter as he wonders back off inside the cafe. She grabs the cup by it's handle, and puts the steaming hot teat to her lips, taking a slither of the tea. The tea in this cafe was always good, she places the cup back onto the table, as she crosses her leg over one another, taking in the sights around her and how much it's changed in over a century...

Before she could reminisce any further, Alice's phone began to ring from from clutch bag, she opens it and pulls the phone free to see Scott McCall ID. She presses the green answer button, and pulls the phone to her ear.

"Bonjour Monsieur McCall," Alice had said in her French accent as she wasn't going to actually speak in French to him.

"Hey Alice, how are you?" Scott had replied down the phone, making Alice smile warmly, she hadn't heard his voice for a few weeks as they've been busy. 

"I'm doing great. Summer here was amazing. I've done all sorts," Alice had replied, excitement in her tone, as she loved being here. If she could, she would move back and stay here forever. Literally...

"That's amazing," Scott had replied, but Alice knew better that he was after something.

"I sense a but coming," Alice had remarked, chuckling slightly to herself.

"It's just that it's Senior Scribe tonight, and half-day has already gone. Stiles really wants you here and I was wondering will you be back in time to do it?" Scott had asked, as he really wanted her to come back. They had missed her like any friends would as she hadn't been around for the summer holiday for a bit. As the last two, she was busy; one with getting her magic up-to-date, and the other a killing spree without her humanity on and now in Paris for the summer. It's like they only see her when something bad is gonna happen.

"My flight is later on, and it's a eight-hour flight. So, I'll try to be there on time and tell Stiles to stop his worrying or I'll Astral bitch slap him," Alice had replied smiling to herself as she heard Scott laugh. She remembers Scott texting about it a week back that they do this thing in Senior year that they write their name on a bookshelf and Stiles insisted that Alice be back on time...

"I'll tell him... Well all miss you. Some more than others,"  Scott had said, as Alice chuckled as she knew who was missing her more.

"Let me guess, Liam?" Alice had asked, but Scott only chuckled at her answer, and that was the only response that she needed. "One time I said he was cute," Alice laughed to herself, as it was a funny photo of Liam, but she was missing them deeply.

"I'll tell him to look forward to kiss when you get back," Scott had replied joking, as she laughed once again.

"I'll see you soon Scott," Alice had said. "Bye," she had went on and Scott had said bye to her. Alice ended the call and placed the phone onto the table in front of her, next to the cup of tea. She smiles widely to herself as she thought of her friends, and she really do miss them. But she also knew that they were fine this past summer, not really needing her for anything.

Once Alice had finished her tea and she went strolling back to her hotel room to receive her luggage, before going to the airport. She knew that she will be back in Paris another time, maybe she might bring her friends along for a change. But the time had came, she had gone to the airport to catch her flight...

But she wouldn't know what awaited for her when she arrives home...