Chapter 1

Its been almost 15 years been away from this land and this time she's back for good

Its been almost 15 years been away from this land and this time she's back for good. Forever, hope so.

She's back with mission, she is not the same weak small girl who neglected by her own family anymore. Family?! its too overrated to call them as a family. She didn't even know much about them.

Being like the unwanted child to this family even worst than be an adopted one. At least, she will be not aware that she have been thrown intentionally by her own parents.

Now she only got one parent after her father died 5 years ago in car accident. It's supposed tragic for her but she couldn't feel any loses because she already lost him years ago.

Her father, Shen Tze the multi-billionaire, among the business tycoon in China. The owner and founder of Shen Group, multinational company operated in few countries around the Asia and Europe with different services under the roof.

She never too closed of her father but that old man have spared his precious time to checking on her time to time when he got business near her school or university. He always got the updates about her condition or study thru her nanny, Ren-ayi. She know it because Ren-ayi never missed told about it to her, for hoping that she always known that her parents never forgetting her but its never same when your so-called loving parents never showing their face in front of her.

When she is supposed to be a billionaire's heir but she barely can sovoured that title yet. She is like secret child for her own parents. Now, to her only mother, Shen Zhuyi or Li Zhuyi.

She definitely never be closed to her mother since birth and now or forever. Her mother is one of the kind that she never know. She never felt her as mother but the Madame of this family. She never felt her mother's touch on her hair or kisses on her cheeks or a hugs. She never got all that from her.

Even after her father death, her mother never trying to call her to back to her. They are totally stranger with burden blood title as mother and daughter.

Until last month, their family lawyer, Mr. Wu or uncle Wu for her, calling and deliver the most unexpected news that her mother required her back to Shanghai as soon as possible.

Finally!

She is aware of exactly why her mother summoned her back suddenly and she is ready to face her as her daughter and heir of Shen. She will show her what the product that she produced after years abandoned her own child.

Her mother desperate and that's the precious moment that she waiting for.

She will make sure to claim whatever her rights. She is the only heir of Shen! As deep as her hates to this her father's company, she's still got her share of the wealth and she will get it whatever its takes.

Her hatred towards them making her like this. The turmoil that they left in her now already part of her.

Shen Yue is coming for fight back her right and honour for herself.

...

He heard about her homecoming. After years, she will back. He still can remember that the pair of doe brown eyes innocently staring at him years ago. After her departure to the foreign land when she only 11 years old, he never meet those eyes anymore.

He missed the opportunity to meet her on Uncle Shen funeral. She is attending secretly and flying back untraceable. She is the secret heir of Shen, nobody exactly know where she is living and no one having the courage to ask it. Its the most sensitive question for Mr. And Mrs. Shen.

Until the last week, he got the news about her which will be back to this town upon by Madam Shen commandment itself. He know what exactly happen here.

The chaos in Shen Group after President Shen passed away, then now its under Madame Shen who obviously clueless about managing the giant company like this. Its become more worst when she is giving more problem than run the company normally. Her lavish lifestyle spending the company money like water for her own personal affair with her partner in crime, Mr. Liang the ex-right handman of President Shen.

That sneaky guy built something more with that Madame got his own way to making life as parasite who pretending by helping Madame Shen in management. The board of director cannot do much better when Mr. Liang can controlling them like behind of his hand.

Everyone having their own interest to stay with Shen Group including him. There's no other way than stay with this group and he didn't like the idea about to stay still as subsidiary just for inject the free fund consistently to this hopeless group.

But he cannot break the term which signed by his own father and President Shen, 12 years ago that Wang Coorperation will be a subsidiary company under Shen Group for 25 years and they're got 13 years to go now which is under him. Its only the second years after he taking the baton from his father.

Wang Corporation actually doing more than great for few years already and got the top reputation as developer in the town and country. But the tied to Shen Group giving them hell than heaven. They're the main subsidiary company under the group which is need do the contribution of fund for group. That's the problems when they're keep making money and that Madame keep spending it without thinking twice. They're need free from them, but the problem is how to rectify that contract term when obviously Madame Shen will not easily let them go.

They're puppet for her, the slave who making money.

Then the news of her will coming home, the eligible heir who having power to make the table turned. She is their ray of hope.

He also done checking on her, she is not common heir. She is the brilliant one, her education background enough making him awe. They're giving her great training as heir. She is also working on her resume just unusual way, her achievements in her field just over the rainbow. She coming back with full armour and seems like there will big war in Shen Group and family.

He is thinking what he should do, planning his strategy carefully. He need ready for this, his fortune and legacy is gambling here also. He need choose the better side for surviving and he cannot wait to meet her, either worthy or not for offering his proposal.

Wang He Di staring outside the window, facing the Shen Tower which clearly standing proudly just few blocks away from his building. He need secure this forsake his father in whatever it takes.

This is for their legacy.