Chapter 19

He chunking the balance of the beer in the mug in one breath and exhale the weight heavily for nth times just less than one hour

Its stuffy. His chest feels tight.

His mind is blank with one image pasted on it since last week.

He rise up his hand towards the bartender, signing to give another one litre dark beer. The bartender quickly received the sign and immediately preparing to his client who looks distress since taking the stool earlier.

"Other people will thinking that you are having difficulty to breath. Just go meet her, say sorry for your dumbass act and take her out for date."

Xize having trouble to feel sorry or funny toward this good friend of him. Dylan not functioning well for the whole week, distracted and not in the mood.

Moody Dylan is not fun at all, the whole company can feel his dark aura and making it more gloomy. He rather to have single and ignorant Dylan than the engaged but problematic-smitten-guy-who-don't-know-to-manage-his-emotion Dylan.

Even him already tired.

Xize just informed the main cause for this dark Dylan, the newly engaged couple just have their first fight because of this silly guy who didn't admit his own jealousy.

"Its not your first relationship, why you are acting so noob? She still a woman, treat her like one. Give her what woman loves.." chuckles Xize while enjoying the Jazz music from the main stage.

"This woman is Shen Yue and she is not ordinary one. God, why i'm even said that to her? Stupid mouth!" groan Dylan as slapping his own mouth.

The words that come out from his own mouth last time keep replaying on his ears, the image of frowning Yue with disbelief, disappointed and dumbfounded face paste on his mind making him headache how to make it right.

What he done is mistake for sure, give Yue having different view of him in her eyes. The irrelevant jealous ass guy who is not qualified to act like that yet.

'You are not even her lover! You just her partner! Wake up Dylan, you are overacting after declaring that you never have those kind of feelings towards her!'

His own self repeating the same mantra in his head.

He hate it so much when his heart, body not follow what his mind set up and now his mind also wanna betraying him.

He is not himself, he didn't understand what happen to him especially when she in his gravity. While he already aware how Yue didn't have anything special feeling towards him. She just stick to their deal.