Chapter 17

Something Just Like This

How long since he was attracted to opposite gender like that?

Attracted for him is when his eyes will stick to her in whatever situation, whenever she's away from him.

The normal him will appreciate to see pretty face but that's it, not until his eyes will linger or keep find the same face in the sea of peoples. It's abnormal him.

He was confused at first, when he was sure that he will not having that kind of feeling at first when meet her.

Now the more he seeing her, he will find she's getting more beautiful.

Now he hard to turn away from her.

Now his eyes craving to see her every moment he can.

He can't help himself, he don't know how or when but then just realized he will found himself staring at her and its simply give him joy just to see that face.

Joy?!

It's hard to explain how he can feel that. His joyous moment only related to his father but the recent condition of his father, he rarely felt that anymore. His heart always feel with anxious.

He losing of reason to be happy, he is numb with his own feeling.

And there she is, the main purpose to get close to her just to manipulate her to release his company from the group at first but now it's getting out of his hand in very weird way.

He is enjoying her company.

He is starting worrying about her.

He want protecting her.

He want keep her by his side.

It's scare him the most, how suddenly he wanted depending to someone so much.

He is free strong independent man!

He never wanted to depend to someone before or feeling urge to be with someone until he want keep her by his side in whatever way.

Listen her doubt about their plan and when she declare to pull out from it giving him panic attack.

He need her more than she need him.

That's hard for him to admit.

He don't want keep her by using his father condition but he didn't have any other better way.

She is soft, she got beautiful heart.

This woman is really something. She can makes him feel that again. The excitement that lost since years ago. He feel alive again, he got something to look forward again.

That night is their engagement day.

As per his father requested, he want proper celebration for them until the wedding day without skip any of it. His father insisted to give anything to her, whatever she want.