Chapter 9

The Contract

The Contract

The annoying whistle from the no other than his best friend making his eyes rolling.

"So, you two the item now?! Damn it!!! i'm too happy until i want scream it out loud now." he with his over-dramatic remarks.

Xize casually walking into the pantry area when he busy plating the delivered sushi set for dinner.

"Stop it, dude!" Dylan taking the mugs from the cabinet to prepare the green tea since his secretary already going home. It's passed 7 pm on Friday, leaving him and this another guy in the office.

"It's her first time here right?! I'm suddenly getting nervous for no reason! This is your first office date, can you handle it? Don't do funny things here, Mister...it's not appropriate and its very not recommended to naughty things anyway...and your woman is not just anyone. She's will hate you for that. So please restrain of yourself, young man!" the sly smile from the other guy making Dylan glaring at him.

...and she is also here. It's his idea to meet up in his office. It's more easier for their discussion later.

"God, you and your dirty mind! Why you so disgusting Xize?! Go home Xize...stop talking nonsenses! Well, i know my own things..."

"Woah....i'm impressed!!! Still have it, huh? Tsk, but she's not seem the easy one...i can see you only got tiny chance....well, i should go, got partayyy tonight!!!"

Xize unnecessary dancing randomly showing his excitement. This guy and his party life, even though he didn't looks like wild man from his appearance but he is expert on having fun. Sometimes dragging Dylan along but he did not enjoying much.

"Just go..."

"Ehey...eager to chase me out just to be alone with the princess, huh? I should greet her before i go..."

"Do not joking around her,ok? Help me bring those plate..." he lead the way with they full tray.

Once he entering the room, she who immersed with her phone immediately turning around her head.

"Hi, Ms. Shen...still remember me?" Xize cannot wait, greeting her enthusiastically.

"Yes-yes...Mr. Wu right? Long time no see..." She is standing up facing both of them with friendly smile.

"Ah, just call me Xize and yes, it's been so long since we met last time, since this guy volunteering to attend every meeting especially when you are around but we will meet more in future i guess, we will be a family soon right?" smirked Xize while giving the meaningful looks to Dylan and Yue.

"Tsk..." he really getting urged to kick his friend at the moment.

"I know...i know...this guy so impatient. So nice to meet you, Ms. Shen. I'm glad you choose him, he is the lonely man, please love him more...Dy-hufff..." cannot take it anymore with his own friend nonsense, Dylan palming Xize mouth before he spitting more.