Chapter 13

The Moment of Confusion

He is staring at that building not far from his car, the shipping container-built creating the cultural space is getting trending these day.

The numerous lights shining the area from the middle attracting people to explore what's the happen inside. The distant music can be heard from where he is.

Y : Text me when you arrived.

The last text from her an hour ago.

He inhaling his cigarette stick for the last before puffing to the air then put out the butt on the ashtray bin nearby.

He already there but he don't know why he suddenly felt a bit tense. It's just her friends. He can handle more difficult peoples before.

Fishing the mint in the jacket pocket and taking three of it then put it in his mouth.

He already known Weng XiaoWen, she is like him at least based on their encounter. He have seen Sunning, Xiaowen boyfriend and he seems like easygoing guy. He also have met Chen GuanHong - the doctore friend, he looks so gentle and also Kris that he met twice, briefly and everytime they're met, Dylan can feel a threat thru those deep eyes. He seems didn't like Dylan getting closer to Yue.

His guess almost correct when Yue acting panic when he told her that he want meet her friend.

"Huh?! Are you serious?" she clearly surprised.

Dylan can foresee that at one point this woman will having doubt about them, their planning. He can see how she's somehow very kind and sincere in every acts. How she treating people and makes them comfortable with her.

His father not easy man, and looks how their relationship like real dad and daughter amused him. He know how his dad keep asking him to invite Yue to come over to their house but Dylan making excuses for not to because he didn't want Yue feels burden with his dad and didn't want taking her precious time just to entertain his family.

He know how much busy and distress she is at that moment to manage the company. He also aware that Yue will not say no if comes to his dad request.

Like the his father's birthday dinner celebration, Dylan have no idea about it. Luckily Yun-ayi informed him and he quickly settling his work and rushing to fly back home. He is actually worried if his dad will asking the weird question to Yue and scaring her away.

But when he was arrived seeing the three of them happily taking the photo and laughing among themselves weirdly giving him pleasant feeling that he never felt before. The family that he want, the genuine laughter from his father since his mother leaving them.

And when Yue calling his father is Papa, he cannot help his heart beating crazily.

'Why that simple word can make me feel like this?'