Chapter 11

The Clueless One

The Clueless One.

Even though he is not into be involved in any the real relationship since the last one, doesn't means he is not interested or unfamiliar with the females instead.

He just not prefer to commit in those relationship yet but he is not awkward at all with women. He still going to mingle with any woman who's cannot missed the chance being with him.

'Seating beside Dylan Wang' is a big deal among the ladies.

Even though he is hardly to show any special reaction or treatment, those ladies already happy if he only clinking his glass with them. He usually enjoying himself by drinking or listening to the music at the VIP club or bar alone.

Befriend with the Casanova like Wu Xize, it's not hard at all for him to meet certain lady in their own class and beauty.

Model, actress, stewardess, celebrities, any beauties in own professional field -- say it all, Wu Xize having the biggest network on that area.

But he is not the lousy man who dragging any woman to bed just satisfied himself since he don't want trapping into those tricky relationship.

He maybe doing the light ones mutually with the lady consent but it's somehow more hard when they hoping more to be with him. So, he just avoiding it at all.

Wu Xize will be mocking him because of that, at the same time encouraging him to get loose in that area and even playing matchmaker for him. At some point, it's annoying Dylan too much.

"Bro, I'm doing this for your good. I don't want you getting old being alone while I'm happy with my hot wife and cute children.....or are you really gay?!! Gosh, that's why you rejecting those hottest one? It's hard for me to believe it but if you choose that way, I'm supporting you, my man! But please... please don't ever fall in love with me. I know I'm too charming even for guy but I love woman!! I'm sorry for rejecting your love but don't worry, I still have some hot guy if you interested..."

If he can smacking this guy to make him less dramatic, he will do right away.

But this particular one is the weird one.

Shen Yue.

Like her name, she makes him wonder. She is like real moon makes everyone stop and stare at her.

She is far from the typical 'hot' girl that he have met. She is petite, wearing very modest way in everyday fashion, sometimes very unfeminine, didn't care much how she looks and she really loves making weird face.

Just like how she's making appearance this evening; wearing the black mini dress, her hair in updo bun with light make up, looking differently from her everyday looks.

She's talking animatedly to her another lady who is familiar to him, the one he met at the hospital last time. Yue face changing from frowning to eyes-rolling to crinkle her nose while pinching her friend cheeks.