Chapter 2

She actually taking much time to consider before decided to comeback to China

She actually taking much time to consider before decided to comeback to China. That's not because her mother's requesting it but more because of what she learn about her late father.

Uncle Wu, the personal lawyer of her father keep in touch with her after her father death. He was keep on checking her time to time and treating her like his own daughter. Furthermore, Yue is friend with his only child, Wu Yifan or Kris Wu who is studying law at King College.

This one is free-spirit guy, totally weirdo and random. She still can remember the first time they're met in the middle of London while she walking alone to the bookstore.

He appeared with blank face and asking her suddenly,

"Are you Shen Yue? I'm Kris Wu. Let's go..." with the monotonous tone suddenly approaching her like that.

"Wait, where? Are we know each other? No, i'm not following stranger!" she quickly take few step back from him while staring cautiously at him.

"I'm Kris!"

"So?"

"Kris Wu!!!"

"I don't know anyone named Kris Wu, maybe you mistaken me to someone else?"

"I'm Wu Yi Fan! Wu Yi Nan's son! Your father's lawyer! Kris my english name because we are here in English land anyway. I think its needed for any english girl to approach me later." the weird way to introduce himself while looking very serious.

"Oh....okaaayyy. Why you didn't tell me earlier?" she know him, actually know his father more and she familiar with Yi Fan name, not that Kris one.

"How you don't know me? Its shouldn't be happen. No one don't know me!!!" he titling his head with somehow looking a bit annoyed with her.

"Ugh...because i never meet you?!" yes, she never meet him and what the hell she needed to know him? This guy really narcissist at the some point. Yue somehow cannot help from rolling her eyes to him.

"Oh, right! I just see you in the photo but not real life. Whatever, let's go!" he just shrugged his shoulder lazily and walking to her direction earlier.

"Wait, why you follow me?" she still didn't get it why he suddenly appear and follow her around.

"Oh, my father requesting me to taking care of you. So, you will see me around frequently. I'm studying law, i know more lawyer or future lawyer to be exact. Consider yourself in good hands." there's hint arrogancy in his tone though.

She didn't like his tone when his talk, and its freaking mystery how this guy taking law while he looks like the one who will broke all the rules. With baggy hoodie, ripped jeans, long hair, he didn't looks like the future lawyer or even the son of the lawyer at all.